Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating > Boat Repairs & Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-08-2023, 05:02 PM   #1
jcoffey13

Default At home service for pwc Meredith?

For years I towed my Waverunner into HK Powersports in Laconia for winterization at the end of each season. I'm about to sell my car with the tow hitch and wondered if it's possible to get my Waverunner winterized or serviced at my cottage in Meredith. Does anyone know someone that does this? Thanks.
jcoffey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 05:17 PM   #2
GTO

Default Champlain marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcoffey13 View Post
For years I towed my Waverunner into HK Powersports in Laconia for winterization at the end of each season. I'm about to sell my car with the tow hitch and wondered if it's possible to get my Waverunner winterized or serviced at my cottage in Meredith. Does anyone know someone that does this? Thanks.
We have been using Brad Champlain for years for mobile service. Very dependable. He is from Meredith and just opened up Champlain Marine from his house this year. He also does shrink wrapping. Here is his website.
Champlainmarineservice.com
Old 07-08-2023, 05:22 PM   #3
TiltonBB

Thanked 2,153 Times in 900 Posts

I know HK picks up, delivers, and winter stores hundreds of watercraft every year. Many of them do not have their own trailers. If all else fails you could call them.

Just curious: If you sell your car with the trailer hitch how will you get the watercraft out of the water and onto the trailer?
TiltonBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 07:01 PM   #4
jcoffey13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
We have been using Brad Champlain for years for mobile service. Very dependable. He is from Meredith and just opened up Champlain Marine from his house this year. He also does shrink wrapping. Here is his website.
Champlainmarineservice.com
Thanks for the suggestion on Brad Champlain!
Old 07-08-2023, 07:11 PM   #5
jcoffey13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltonBB View Post
I know HK picks up, delivers, and winter stores hundreds of watercraft every year. Many of them do not have their own trailers. If all else fails you could call them.

Just curious: If you sell your car with the trailer hitch how will you get the watercraft out of the water and onto the trailer?
Thanks for the suggestion on HK Powersports. I've had nothing but great service from them for many years.
I have friends with a car with a hitch but I'm reluctant to ask them to tow this all the way to Laconia and with mobile service I'll also not need to register the trailer.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2023, 11:02 PM   #6
Winilyme

Do what I do each October. I ride it over to Watermark’s ramp where HK meets me with their trailer (they have an agreement with Watermark). They take my ski across the street for winter storage and service. Reverse in May. Easy Peasy.
Winilyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 07:01 PM   #7
Loventhelake

I winterize and shrink wrap jet skis and boats.
I’m 100% mobile and come to you, message me if you’re interested. Thanks !
Also offer fall haul and spring launch
Loventhelake is offline   Reply With Quote