Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2020, 07:57 AM   #1
ACME on the Broads

Default Exceptional Boat Service Before, During, and after the Sale!

Been boating on Winni for over 25 years..........over that period, have owned Formulas, Fountains and Four Winns boats.

More recently, over the last two years I have been dealing with the Paugus Bay Marina (Kory Keenan) team and they are simply outstanding! No hard sales tactics, immaculate facility, great people and most importantly, tremendous and personal service after the sale. This past weekend I had a self-induced brain cramp and many of my electronics weren't working (battery circuit breaker was off!) Kory Keenan and his brother Chris came to our home/dock and were highly professional; they solved our issue in minutes and never once made me feel badly about my mistake. They came out on a Sunday!!!! The post/message here is simple, these people (the owner) answers his own phone and makes it a point to take care of his customers. What a treat to be serviced like you're the only customer at the marina.

If you're looking for a great boat, a fair deal and most importantly, have the confidence the dealer will stand by you and be there when you need them, Paugus Bay Marina is the best and should be your first choice.........Can't say enough about Kory Keenan, he's just sensational, a very good person and a fabulous customer focused businessman. We will be buying another Formula from Kory and PBM without question.

You'd be hard pressed to find a better marina on Winnipesaukee!
ACME on the Broads is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ACME on the Broads For This Useful Post:
Dave R (06-16-2020), dippasan (06-16-2020), Doobs41378 (06-15-2020), DoTheMath (06-16-2020), MeredithMan (06-15-2020), sum-r breeze (06-22-2020), thinkxingu (06-15-2020)
Old 06-15-2020, 03:57 PM   #2
MeredithMan

Default I second and third that!

I've been dealing with Kory for about 8 years now. Bought a used boat from him in 2012 when we got back into boating after a number of years. When we decided to upgrade in 2016, we didn't even bother looking anywhere else. His service and friendship sealed the deal before there was a deal. Similar to ACME's experience, Kory has made a number of house calls to my dock and has even delivered the boat in the spring and picked it up in the fall. Most importantly, he is a Class A human being. When my son was in the thick of his cancer battle, Kory was super supportive and a good friend to my son and me and remains so to this day!
MeredithMan is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MeredithMan For This Useful Post:
ACME on the Broads (06-16-2020), Dave R (06-16-2020), sum-r breeze (06-22-2020)
Old 06-15-2020, 04:45 PM   #3
Grove84

Smile PBM Customer Service

I got into boating in 2001 and was sold my first boat by Kory as well as took many navigational and docking lessons from him. After having our own slip until 2004 we valeted with PBM that fall and Kory was the reason behind our decision . In 2009 when I told Kory I wanted a Formula , he blew us away in 2012 with a 280BR. What I respect about Kory is he consistently follows through. This spirit goes throughout the PBM team. This past spring during Covid-19, Kory calls me to inform me I’m behind in my out drive maintenance , water pumps and impellers. When we went for spring launch all the work was done but my boat was immaculate. I recommend anyone I know looking for a new or used boat to goto Kory and the PBM team. As for my family the positive impact he had on my daughter was in her college entry essay she wrote about what boating and Winni has meant to her. I have Kory to thank for that . She is now 24 and speaks about having her own boat someday. Kory builds generations of boaters.
Grove84 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grove84 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2020, 04:57 PM   #4
panther

Huge fan of Kory's. He and his team have been servicing our boat for years and have been nothing but fair and honest in their dealings. He is responsive and highly service oriented even though we didn't buy the boat from him and it's not a brand they sell. Would recommend without hesitation for anyone looking.
panther is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panther For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2020, 04:00 PM   #5
JEEPONLY
Deceased Member

This sounds like QUITE the business.

Hooray for them!- Hooray for you!
JEEPONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JEEPONLY For This Useful Post:
sum-r breeze (06-22-2020)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2020, 05:02 PM   #6
Major

Default Paugus Bay Marina

Bob Teeter's there too! He's a great guy as well.
Major is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Major For This Useful Post:
ACME on the Broads (06-16-2020)
Old 06-16-2020, 06:13 PM   #7
ACME on the Broads

Default 100% Agreement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major View Post
Bob Teeter's there too! He's a great guy as well.
You're absolutely right Major...........Bob has to be one of the best on the entire lake.

And Kory has done a masterful job building a highly skilled and customer-focused group.....great business leaders always employ folks that have complementary skills to the leader, glad to be a customer of PBM.
ACME on the Broads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 08:33 AM   #8
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACME on the Broads View Post
Edited: Paugus Bay Marina (Kory Keenan) team and they are simply outstanding! No hard sales tactics, immaculate facility, great people and most importantly, tremendous and personal service after the sale.

If you're looking for a great boat, a fair deal and most importantly, have the confidence the dealer will stand by you and be there when you need them, Paugus Bay Marina is the best and should be your first choice.........Can't say enough about Kory Keenan, he's just sensational, a very good person and a fabulous customer focused businessman.

You'd be hard pressed to find a better marina on Winnipesaukee!
I could not agree more.

Been boating on Winnipesaukee since 1962

And I will say that our current boat (Formula 270BR) is one of the two best boats I have ever owned. We bought this boat from Paugus Bay Marina, and in truth this was one of the best transactions of this nature I have ever had. Absolutely ZERO drama, nothing could have been done to make it easier. The folks at PBM were outstanding to work with every step of the way.

Our other best boat ever being our Glastron Carlson (CVX-20) but for very different reasons ;-)

Paugus Bay Marina and their team are the best I have worked with!

They are ALWAYS pleasant, professional and helpful.

Nothing but praise for the folks at PBM.

So happy we found them!
XCR-700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 02:27 PM   #9
sum-r breeze

Default Great choice!

It looks like the Porter Family (Owners of Formula Boats) made a great choice with their franchise pick of PBM. They recognized that CUSTOMER SRVICE is what keeps boaters coming back. I know Kory personally and agree completely with the positive comments about him in this thread. One of the best on the lake!!! Bravo!
Old 06-27-2020, 11:37 AM   #10
radiocontester

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum-r breeze View Post
It looks like the Porter Family (Owners of Formula Boats) made a great choice with their franchise pick of PBM. They recognized that CUSTOMER SRVICE is what keeps boaters coming back. I know Kory personally and agree completely with the positive comments about him in this thread. One of the best on the lake!!! Bravo!

Formula is #1. Service is second to none. I recently ran a fundraising campaign through a new Formula owner FB group I founded last month to provide lunch to all factory employees. Group name is Formula Boat Electronics if any Formula owners on here are interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk