Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2004, 02:09 PM   #1
wheels75

Default Integrated Water Systems

Anyone had any experience they are willing to share with Integrated Water Systems? Good or Bad?

Thanks
wheels75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 05:04 PM   #2
camp guy

Default Integrated Water Systems

I sent you a PM. IWS is very good.
camp guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 06:16 PM   #3
Old Hubbard Rd

Default Intergrated Water Systems

I suppose your talking about Intergrated Water Systems in Center Harbor/Moultonboro area?? I recently purchased a home that IWS installed the water line and a built in heat tape. When I had a problem I called them and they remembered the property etc although were not interested in helping out. I would use Dick Miller of Miller Pumps in Meredith. Good Luck
Old Hubbard Rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 07:35 AM   #4
chocophile

Default IWS Recommendation

They installed a ultra-violet treatment system in our cottage last summer so we could drink lake water. (I realize many people still drink lake water withOUT treatment! We found the some city-fied guests weren't quite as understanding.) It's a two-stage system, with a filter then a UV chamber. The UV sterilizes the water against bacteria, viruses and protozoa (like giardia).

They did a good job. The owner/president? Ray was our contact and he was very helpful. He crawled around in our crawl space with me for almost an hour explaining what he was proposing. He was happy to accomodate a couple of small changes I requested regarding the installation. They installed the system promptly and he came back in the fall on a Saturday to instruct me on winterizing it and restarting it in the spring (no charge).

Our particular system seems a bit pricey, but is still a lot cheaper than a drilled well.
chocophile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 01:27 PM   #5
Sunbeam lodge

Angry

I have not had a good experience with them. I asked the office if I needed to put salt in my Birm unit and they said they would send someone to look at it. The repairman showed up and said I didnt need anything and reset the clock. He was there less than 15 minutes. The charge $99.00. I also noticed they used to charge $89.00 to check out the unit and now they want $229.00. If you need parts or salt that is all extra. Very expensive proposition.
Sunbeam lodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links