Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery YouTube Channel Classifieds Links Blogs Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2017, 02:13 PM   #1
rsnews
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 10
Default Painters

Hi. Any recommendations for interior painters. Couple rooms
rsnews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 03:01 PM   #2
Major
Senior Member
 
Major's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Laconia
Posts: 222
Default Forrest Noe & Sons

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsnews View Post
Hi. Any recommendations for interior painters. Couple rooms
Contact Sean Noe at Forrest Noe & Sons. They are the best painters in the area. Sean can be reached at 455-8370. You won't be disappointed!
Major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 09:35 AM   #3
CeilingToFloor
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Wolfeboro
Posts: 12
Default

Good Morning,
We offer painting and other home maintenance services. We are out of Wolfeboro. 603-493-7315 or email ceilingtofloorllc@gmail.com We would be happy to give you a free estimate.

Ceiling To Floor Home Services
https://www.facebook.com/ceilingtofloorllc/
www.ceilingtofloorcleaning.com
CeilingToFloor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 10:02 AM   #4
Little Bear
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 392
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeilingToFloor View Post
Good Morning,
We offer painting and other home maintenance services. We are out of Wolfeboro. 603-493-7315 or email ceilingtofloorllc@gmail.com We would be happy to give you a free estimate.

Ceiling To Floor Home Services
https://www.facebook.com/ceilingtofloorllc/
www.ceilingtofloorcleaning.com
I use Ceiling to Floor for my house cleaning, and have also had them do some other projects for me. These people are top-notch professionals. I have not yet had them do any painting for me so I can't attest to their painting skills, but if the rest of their work is any indication, then you can't go wrong.
Little Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 04:18 PM   #5
Phantom
Senior Member
 
Phantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Hudson, Ma / Gilford
Posts: 1,465
Default

Kevin Russell ......... Gilford ........... Highly recommend

See this old thread
https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums...ad.php?t=17743


.
__________________
A bad day on the Big Lake (although I've never had one) - Still beats a day at the office!!
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2017, 01:12 PM   #6
panther
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 8
Default Painters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major View Post
Contact Sean Noe at Forrest Noe & Sons. They are the best painters in the area. Sean can be reached at 455-8370. You won't be disappointed!
Just had the exterior of our house (cedar shakes and logs) done by Sean, Tom and crew. Top quality work and very professional crew. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for high quality painting/staining.
panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 04:47 PM   #7
Major
Senior Member
 
Major's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Laconia
Posts: 222
Default Forrest Noe & Sons

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
Just had the exterior of our house (cedar shakes and logs) done by Sean, Tom and crew. Top quality work and very professional crew. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for high quality painting/staining.
I am so happy it worked out. The best thing is that not only do they do high quality work, they stand behind it.
Major is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

This page was generated in 0.14914 seconds