Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery YouTube Channel Classifieds Links Blogs Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2017, 04:23 PM   #1
nightrider
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: winter harbor
Posts: 177
Default Drain line contractor needed

I need about 200' of drain line installed which includes digging the ditch. Not a big job so I'm guessing a large contractor would not want it. Any recommendations for medium to small sized contractors who may take this job?
nightrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 04:28 PM   #2
nightrider
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: winter harbor
Posts: 177
Default

I'm in Wolfeboro.
nightrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 05:20 PM   #3
tis
Senior Member
 
tis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,880
Default

You might try Jake Dawson, Rick D'Onofrio or John LaPolla. I think they will all do a small job. I don't know how busy they are.
tis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:53 AM   #4
djwade4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tis View Post
You might try Jake Dawson, Rick D'Onofrio or John LaPolla. I think they will all do a small job. I don't know how busy they are.


Call Doug wade he has the small equipment and is great to work with.


Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
djwade4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:55 AM   #5
djwade4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djwade4 View Post
Call Doug wade he has the small equipment and is great to work with.
His number is 603-770-3677

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app





Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
djwade4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2017, 09:13 AM   #6
AC2717
Senior Member
 
AC2717's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Maynard, MA & Paugus Bay
Posts: 1,937
Default

Gelinas Excavation
http://gelinasexcavation.com/

did all our association work, great, fast, professional
__________________
Capt. of the "No Worries"
AC2717 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 05:33 PM   #7
djwade4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC2717 View Post
Gelinas Excavation
http://gelinasexcavation.com/

did all our association work, great, fast, professional


Call Doug wade. He has a small laboratory that is just right for the job. 603-770-3677


Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
djwade4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 05:35 PM   #8
djwade4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djwade4 View Post
Call Doug wade. He has a small laboratory that is just right for the job. 603-770-3677


Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

Kubota check spell I don't like


Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
djwade4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 08:01 PM   #9
ApS
Senior Member
 
ApS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Winnipesaukee & Florida
Posts: 3,889
Lightbulb Hey, Neighbor...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightrider View Post
I need about 200' of drain line installed which includes digging the ditch. Not a big job so I'm guessing a large contractor would not want it. Any recommendations for medium to small sized contractors who may take this job?
Chances are, a Bradley's Kubota rental will not only save you money, but provide a morning of fun.

It did, for me! (A first-timer).

https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums...ghlight=kubota

>
__________________
.Sailing—Good for you and good for the world...
ApS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 06:39 PM   #10
djwade4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApS View Post
Chances are, a Bradley's Kubota rental will not only save you money, but provide a morning of fun.



It did, for me! (A first-timer).



https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums...ghlight=kubota



>


Marty call me. I have a price for you. I don't have your phone number or email. 603-770-3677


Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
djwade4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 06:41 PM   #11
djwade4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djwade4 View Post
Marty call me. I have a price for you. I don't have your phone number or email. 603-770-3677


Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app


This is Doug Wade


Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
djwade4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

This page was generated in 0.15834 seconds