Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-13-2014, 09:04 AM   #1
Knomad

Default Vinyl Siding

We are looking to get quotes on installing vinyl siding and doing minor rot repair to trim and windows on our house in Tuftonboro. Can anyone recommend, based on experience, a reliable and quality contractor?
Knomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Knomad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2014, 10:10 AM   #2
GTO

Default try these guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knomad View Post
We are looking to get quotes on installing vinyl siding and doing minor rot repair to trim and windows on our house in Tuftonboro. Can anyone recommend, based on experience, a reliable and quality contractor?
We had vinyl siding done on our house in Nashua a few years back. Job done by Artistic Exteriors. Awesome job and really good price. We have a gambrel and he did the front if the house in shakes and didn't charge the extra cost that all the others were charging xtra for. Also at the time, he was throwing in the shutters for free. We got 5 other quotes and he came in with the best price. They are out of Brookline NH 603-672-1561. We told him we had a house in Meredith that we also wanted to do and he said he comes up there too. Used the best siding from Harveys. He also took care of any rotted wood and replaced our outside lights and put on a new storm door. Any questions, feel free to PM me
Old 03-13-2014, 12:53 PM   #3
SAB1

Sent you a PM.
SAB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 08:37 AM   #4
codeman671

Years ago I used a company called Best Vinyl Siding out of Wolfeboro. Don't know if he is still in the business. He came down to Newmarket to do a job for me. He put up some vinyl and wrapped all of our trim.
codeman671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 03:20 PM   #5
eric richard

Default vinyl siding

Hi my name is Eric owner of Eric's & Phil's Home Improvement LLC. I am interested in meeting with you and give you a quote on doing the vinyl siding on your house. I do everything from framing to finish,siding roofing and much more.You can contact me at (603)923-3801 or by email at Y691234@aol.com

Thank you and hope go hear from you
Eric Richard
Owner
Eric's & Phil's Home Improvement LLC.
(603)509-3880 office
(603)923-3801 cell
eric richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2014, 04:08 PM   #6
boo

Default siding

My name is Corey Boucher, I am the owner of Blue Moon Builders.
I have been doing work for numerous forum members for years now and would love to give you a quote for your siding. I specialize in roofing and siding, and offer great prices and always the highest quality workmanship and materials.
Call (603) 393-5229, or email me bluemoonbuilders@msn.com for your free no obligation quote. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks you,
Corey Boucher
boo is offline   Reply With Quote