Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Winni Pets
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2009, 10:06 AM   #1
twoplustwo

Thumbs up Meadow Pond Animal Hospital in Moultonborough

I've been considering switching vets for a variety of reasons, and took my youngest and dumbest to see Dr. Lindy North at Meadow Pond in Moultonborough yesterday. Wow. What a wonderful place! Everyone was so good to my Danny, they are very understanding of the current economic mess and will work with you on scheduling vaccines over multiple visits if that is good for your wallet, they impart knowledge without lecturing you (I loathe vet lectures, loathe them), and every single staff member seemed happy to be there, so they must treat their staff well. My appt was at 4, we got there at 3:50-ish, and barely had time to sit down before they took us right in. I walked away very, very pleased. It was a great experience for my pup as well as for me. The rest of my brood will be going there now, too.

Meadow Pond is at 253-7701, they are right across the street from Electrical Installations.
twoplustwo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to twoplustwo For This Useful Post:
acanthus (08-04-2009)
Old 07-30-2009, 12:17 PM   #2
steadyon

I could not agree more!
My Casey girl has issues with her hind knees and they are so gentle with her and the staff treat her like their own!!!
She runs for the door, (entering!) and is very comfortable while in there.
very pleased with them!
CJ
steadyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:24 PM   #3
Newbiesaukee

We have also been very pleased with the service and the caring.
Newbiesaukee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 01:43 PM   #4
twoplustwo

Default nice to hear others with the same opinion!

Maybe Danny will come around like Casey, CJ, but yesterday I had trouble getting him in the door, then out from under a chair! Poor little guy was scared, but Dr. Lindy really helped him calm down. I'm sure his big sister will saunter in there next month without issue. She's a goofball, and can smell treats from 100 paces.
twoplustwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:28 PM   #5
steadyon

twoplus,
and, they definately get treats!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2009, 11:09 AM   #6
donnamatrix

Default The entire staff is great

We switched vets when we moved from Laconia to Moultonboro. The Laconia Animal hospital is GREAT...but too far now. The Moultonboro vets are awesome, and so is all the staff. Can't say enough good things about all of them. Very caring, talented, compassionate, and CLEAN.
donnamatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:28 AM   #7
NickNH

I agree completely on the Meadow Pond Vets. 6 years ago when my then 1 year old Papillon started to go into shock after being stung by a wasp on the weekend, I called their office and left a message in a panic. They called me RIGHT back from the restaurant they were having breakfast at (the office was officially "closed" at the time). They told me to meet them at their office right away. They were wonderful, compassionate and took care of my little guy. I would NEVER hesitate to recommend them after that experience.
NickNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:51 PM   #8
donnamatrix

Default Meadow Pond is the BEST

I learned this true tale from a member of the Rotary Club, who has been working with the vets at Meadow Pond to help his dog, diagnosed with cancer. After a long fought battle, last week the time came to euthanize this much loved pet. The vets came to my colleague's home, to help make it less stressful and evil for the dog and owner. The owner's family is in Asia right now, so he underwent this pain and drama alone. Later that day, the vets called my colleague and said "You shouldn't be alone tonight.... we'll be right over." They went to his home, with the fixin's for dinner and a bottle of wine. They made dinner, kept him company, provided him much needed solace, cleaned up the dishes, and when they were sure he was emotionally stable, they departed. This epitomizes kindness and compassion... these two women are the best of the best.
donnamatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donnamatrix For This Useful Post:
Lucky1 (01-12-2010), Newbiesaukee (01-12-2010), Tinafofina (08-22-2011), trfour (01-11-2010), twoplustwo (01-11-2010)
Old 01-12-2010, 10:34 AM   #9
steadyon

great story!
too bad they didn't go into human medicine!