Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-29-2011, 06:44 PM   #1
BrownstoneNorth

Default New Pizza Restaurant in Wolfeboro

In former location of Downtown Market Grille (which my husband and I have been enjoying under new ownership on Main Street and has its own thread here). Sounds very promising and, if so, sure would be filling a gap in our town's restaurant lineup.

Copying link to Wolfe City Pizza's Twitter page, which seems to have the most up-to-date info:

http://twitter.com/WolfecityPizza#
BrownstoneNorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:20 PM   #2
Rusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownstoneNorth View Post
In former location of Downtown Market Grille (which my husband and I have been enjoying under new ownership on Main Street and has its own thread here). Sounds very promising and, if so, sure would be filling a gap in our town's restaurant lineup.

Copying link to Wolfe City Pizza's Twitter page, which seems to have the most up-to-date info:

http://twitter.com/WolfecityPizza#
Below is an article that was in this weeks "GRANITE STATE NEWS":

Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 12:44 PM   #3
Barbara

Barbara has been operating her new pizza enterprise out of her Fish Catch shop since December, with the pizza oven being outdoors!!!! I've had her pizzas and they are delicious, nothing else like them around here. Closest to it is Flatbreads in No. Conway and Portsmouth. This is going to be another wonderful addition to Wolfeboro. I also love the Downtown Grille Cafe. For a town the size of Wolfeboro, we have an amazing assortment of restaurants.
Barbara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barbara For This Useful Post:
beagle (02-01-2011), Heaven (01-31-2011)
Old 02-01-2011, 10:46 AM   #4
donnamatrix

Default Roman pizza

Finally, a place that makes pizza the way it is made in Rome. The pizzas are only 12-inches, but they are fabulous. The brick oven was imported from Rome. They are getting beer/wine license .. the place is rather small but GREAT pizza. (2/1/11)
donnamatrix is offline   Reply With Quote