Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2015, 12:08 PM   #1
BrownstoneNorth

Default Topperz Frozen Yogurt in Wolfeboro

They've just opened and apparently expect to be year-round.

Address is 15 South Main in Durgin Stables. I'm not in Wolfeboro now and can't tell from the photos what business they replaced.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Toppe...82013655162938
BrownstoneNorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 09:38 AM   #2
Misha888

Default Artisans corner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownstoneNorth View Post

Address is 15 South Main in Durgin Stables. I'm not in Wolfeboro now and can't tell from the photos what business they replaced.
they moved onto Main Street next to the Wolfborough Diner.
Old 03-24-2015, 04:34 AM   #3
Patiently Watching

They are in the former Artisan's Corner (old Milligan's Pendleton) space next to Coldwell Banker.
Patiently Watching is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 06:40 AM   #4
tis

Thanked 1,375 Times in 951 Posts

I wish them the best but can't help but wonder how they will survive in the winter? I think they will do fine in the summer.
tis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 10:45 AM   #5
Patiently Watching

Tis - I was wondering the same thing... The 10 weeks of summer fly by and the rest of the year is pretty quiet in Wolfeboro.
Patiently Watching is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Patiently Watching For This Useful Post:
tis (03-24-2015)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2015, 12:57 PM   #6
Barbara

I stopped in once in early April to give the yogurt a taste test. They only had one size cup....GIANT!! I put squiggles of four different flavors to test for a favorite. No toppings at all, cup less than half full, cost $5!!!!! I was shocked and not crazy about the taste. I can't imagine the cost my grandchildren would rack up with that size cup once they added their candy toppings!!! Not a place I'll take them to when they visit.
Barbara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 10:10 AM   #7
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
I stopped in once in early April to give the yogurt a taste test. They only had one size cup....GIANT!! I put squiggles of four different flavors to test for a favorite. No toppings at all, cup less than half full, cost $5!!!!! I was shocked and not crazy about the taste. I can't imagine the cost my grandchildren would rack up with that size cup once they added their candy toppings!!! Not a place I'll take them to when they visit.
I haven't tasted it yet, but I have to agree with you on the cost. I stopped in several weeks ago and asked what the price was and was told "50 cents per ounce". That's $8.00 per pint! For $3.99, you can go to Hunters, pick up a pint of delicious Sandwich Creamery ice cream, and they'll throw in a plastic spoon and napkin for free.
I wonder what happens when some kid fills one of those humongous cups to overflow capacity, then doesn't have enough cash to pay for it. Maybe you're supposed to get in line with your iPhone and pay via "Square" app. But I don't have an iPhone, or "Square". I suppose that makes me hopelessly "Square", but I'm ok with that.
Pathfinder is offline   Reply With Quote