Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-28-2010, 01:38 PM   #1
triker

Default Moultonboro restaurants for a group

Leading a group of 16, on 9 motorcycles in July--staying at Moultonboro 2 nights. Still looking for a restaurant for dinner on a weekday. Someone suggested Kevin's, another the Bob House. Any suggestions? Not everyone likes seafood. Most don't want to spend $22 just for the entree...
triker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:20 PM   #2
chefisk

Default Kevin's cafe

Kevin's cafe runs $12.95 entree's every Monday night. Also every Wednesday night is Lucky 13 night, which is a choice of appetizer, entree and dessert for $13.00 plus tax. Although that might change after Memorial Day Weekend. For any information or updates visit www.kevinscafe.com
Thank you
chefisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:21 PM   #3
secondcurve

Bikers tend to like Buckey's tavern. It is very reasonable and the food is great. It also has a neat bar. If you want to step-up try the Woodshed. It has more of those entrees in the mid twenties, though.
secondcurve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:29 PM   #4
offmycloud

Buckeys is great - the ribs are better than the Smoke House up in Ossipee
offmycloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:45 AM   #5
Lucky1

The Village Kitchen has good food that is reasonably priced as does the Bob House. They are both on route 25 about five minutes north of Center Harbor. Try them both. Canoe has some reasonably priced food that is good too. Some food there would be more expensive though. That is right in Center Harbor. Lots of great places to eat in Moultonboro.
Lucky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2010, 07:14 AM   #6
dpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondcurve View Post
Bikers tend to like Buckey's tavern. It is very reasonable and the food is great. It also has a neat bar. If you want to step-up try the Woodshed. It has more of those entrees in the mid twenties, though.
If they all go to the Woodshed they'll need to sell their bikes to pay the bill!
dpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:40 AM   #7
BlackCatIslander

Default Don't Forget Sam & Rosie's

Sam & Rosie's in Center Harbor is great for breakfast and lunch (suppers on Thurs. and Fridays). We think that their lobster rolls are the best around the lake.
BlackCatIslander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 07:43 AM   #8
RPM

Default Somethings wrong

Dont forget the Bad Moose. Althought I was a little disappointed on my last visit.
They refused to serve us Margaritas ( jealous cause we just had a bunch of beers at Buckies) They were out of tacos and burritos,but tried to sell us a SPECIAL foot long, with chips and a drink ;soft drink ! Yea Right.! We waited till 10:45 and still no band or kereok, and way to many children in and out.
The atmosphere has gone way down hill, The bathroom door actually closes now, what fun is that? and the pool table is gone.
All in all it wasn't a total BAD experience ( so I'VE been told) so we will give it another "shot". I will keep you posted.
RPM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:29 AM   #9
hazelnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM View Post
Dont forget the Bad Moose. Althought I was a little disappointed on my last visit.
They refused to serve us Margaritas ( jealous cause we just had a bunch of beers at Buckies) They were out of tacos and burritos,but tried to sell us a SPECIAL foot long, with chips and a drink ;soft drink ! Yea Right.! We waited till 10:45 and still no band or kereok, and way to many children in and out.
The atmosphere has gone way down hill, The bathroom door actually closes now, what fun is that? and the pool table is gone.
All in all it wasn't a total BAD experience ( so I'VE been told) so we will give it another "shot". I will keep you posted.
Let us know when you do. J/K Just havin fun with ya.

The Bad Moose is no more. It is now a Subway restaurant. I used to really like the Bad Moose but unfortunately it did not survive.
hazelnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:20 PM   #10
Lucky1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelnut View Post
Let us know when you do. J/K Just havin fun with ya.

The Bad Moose is no more. It is now a Subway restaurant. I used to really like the Bad Moose but unfortunately it did not survive.
That Subway does not seem to have much business judging from the lack of cars. Anyone been there? Have been to the one near route 93 a few times to get food before getting on the interstate. Maybe summer will bring more business for sure and more sun too.
Lucky1 is offline   Reply With Quote