Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2008, 10:59 AM   #1
Mirror Lake's BB

Question 51 Mill Street Closed from 8/11-8/17

Does anyone know why they are currently closed for one week? It seems strange to shutdown during the busiest part of the season. We had several great meals there earlier this season.

Last edited by Mirror Lake's BB; 08-15-2008 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Incorrect date in heading
Mirror Lake's BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 02:07 PM   #2
Mee-n-Mac

Question Now where ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror Lake's BB View Post
Does anyone know why they are currently closed for one week? It seems strange to shutdown during the busiest part of the season. We had several great meals there earlier this season.
Just more financial problems I guess. We had reservations there tonight too. Guess we'll go to Garwoods but it's not the same.
Old 08-15-2008, 05:13 PM   #3
secondcurve

They filed bankruptcy a few weeks back. Unfortunately, it is doubtful they will reopen under the same ownership.
secondcurve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 10:38 AM   #4
Neko

Default 51 Mill st.

Has 51 Mill st opened up again?
Neko is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Neko For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2008, 01:25 PM   #5
Mirror Lake's BB

Smile Good news, I think

I called them this morning and was told they will be opening now on Thursday. She ( I didn't ask her name ) said they were closed due to an inspection problem (structural) in the kitchen. I asked about the financial problems and she indicated that it has been 'taken care of' . So, I would call first. #569-3303.

Last edited by Mirror Lake's BB; 08-18-2008 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Needed to clarify type of inspection issue
Mirror Lake's BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2008, 09:04 PM   #6
secondcurve

Is 51 Mill Street open???
Old 09-03-2008, 06:48 AM   #7
Neko

Default 51 Mill St.

Yes 51 Mill St is open. Had some GREAT fried Clams for lunch the other day Thanks to John and Kathy.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:50 PM   #8
eyenotall777

Default 51 Mill Street Auction

I was looking to dine at this fine establishment tomorrow evening w/ another couple when I went on-line to try and find a menu....instead, this is what I found:

http://www.paulmcinnis.com/Lakes-Reg...-Hampshire.asp

It's really too bad what is happening to the area
eyenotall777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:04 PM   #9
RGA645

I ate there last Saturday night and the meal was as good as always. I would encourage anyone that was plans to visit 51 Mill Street to do so.
RGA645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:46 PM   #10
mcdude

Thanked 1,041 Times in 489 Posts
Unhappy

hmmm.....interesting.....we tried to go there for lunch on the Sunday of Columbus Day week-end and the place was shut up tight. Too bad really. One of my favorite places.
mcdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 07:47 PM   #11
secondcurve

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdude View Post
hmmm.....interesting.....we tried to go there for lunch on the Sunday of Columbus Day week-end and the place was shut up tight. Too bad really. One of my favorite places.
Not to worry. It is a nice building with a good location. Probably by next summer someone new will own the building and be running the restaurant. That is the history of this place. Do you remember the Back Bay Boathouse? That was the name of the restaurant in that location up until 1994.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:07 AM   #12
jeffk

Default Maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondcurve View Post
Not to worry. It is a nice building with a good location. Probably by next summer someone new will own the building and be running the restaurant.
With the economy the way it is and the fact that the restaurant is fairly large it might not be that easy to get it financed. I would agree that it will be bought eventually. Although the assessed price of $830K seems like a deal. Of course there's the value of all the interior and kitchen if you wanted to buy it as is.
jeffk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:22 AM   #13
Mee-n-Mac

Question Same quality

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffk View Post
With the economy the way it is and the fact that the restaurant is fairly large it might not be that easy to get it financed. I would agree that it will be bought eventually. Although the assessed price of $830K seems like a deal. Of course there's the value of all the interior and kitchen if you wanted to buy it as is.
Of course if it is sold and re-opens there's no assurance the new restaurant will be of the same high quality as the old 51 Mill St. They do have a problem in that the restaurant is not easily seen from main st.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:42 PM   #14
Waterbaby

Talking How About This?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mee-n-Mac View Post
Of course if it is sold and re-opens there's no assurance the new restaurant will be of the same high quality as the old 51 Mill St. They do have a problem in that the restaurant is not easily seen from main st.
They could always have someone walking around by the town docks and downtown with a sandwichboard-type sign on.................... (not sure if that pun was intended or not, )
Old 11-01-2008, 03:41 PM   #15
camp guy

Default 51 Mill Street

You can't get any more off the beaten path than the Woodshed, and it seems to survive. 51 Mill Street is too unpredictable - great meal one time, not so great the next. Also, it is pricey, and that won't fly with the locals in Wolfeboro. If a restaurant is going to be a little on the pricey side, then the food MUST be consistently equal to the price. 51 Mill Street is also suffering the backlash of previous owners (the last several) who let the restaurant go down hill, let the bar take over, and this drives the families away. Parents with children, and also older folks, don't want to go to a restaurant at which there is a noisey, unpredictable, drinking crowd - bad atmosphere.

I hope someone will buy it and make an effort to serve regular food, done well, priced fairly, and served by someone who appears to actually want to be there.
camp guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to camp guy For This Useful Post:
Mee-n-Mac (01-06-2009)
Old 11-25-2008, 08:23 PM   #16
secondcurve

Default Upcoming Auction

Apparently 51 Mill Street is still headed to auction. Is it still open? Maybe the owners can put it off once again?

198 Seat Restaurant

k/a 51 Mill Street

Lakes Region
Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
POSTPONED TO: Tuesday, December 9th at 11:00 a.m.

REAL ESTATE commercial condominium located at 51 Mill Street, #1 – A 5,114± sq.ft. restaurant on 1.03± acres of land with 144± feet of water frontage on Lake Winnipesaukee’s Back Bay. A full service, first floor restaurant with seating capacity of 198 indoor and 113 seasonal outdoor. Second floor has (2) offices, ¾ bathroom and meeting room. Some or all of the equipment, machinery, furniture and other personal property may be included in the sale. Any included personal property may be offered and sold with the premises as an entirety, in lots, by piece, or in some combination thereof, at the sole discretion of Mortgagee/Secured Party. Formerly known as 51 Mill Street Restaurant and Love’s Quay Restaurant. Zoning is Commercial District C-2, Zone A, Greater Downtown. Assessed Value: $830,800. Town Reference: Tax Map 217, Lot 23, Unit 1.

Inspection: One hour prior to auction, if permitted.

Terms: $25,000 Deposit in cash, certified check or bank check at time and place of sale. The successful bidder will be required to increase their deposit to a total of 10% of the purchase price within 5 days of sale. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing within 30 days of the auction. Sale is a Foreclosure Auction per order of the Mortgagee and the Secured Party.

Directions: From the intersection of Routes 28 & 109 in Wolfeboro, follow Route 109 northwest approximately ½ mile then right onto Mill Street.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:05 PM   #17
eyenotall777

Default Postponed

Look's like it has been postponed until 12/9.

Not sure if they are still open or not.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:18 AM   #18
WolfeCrick

Default still open

51 Mill is still open.. they had a pretty good late night volume last night. Their house band "Casual Labor" plays a pretty good set every Friday night and the owners have said they are looking to do some entertainment on Sat nites as well.

As an industry professional in the Lakes Region, I talk with a lot of the area restaurateurs - every one is struggling in this economy; everyone is experiencing volume significantly 'down' from last year. The National Restaurant Association stated a few months ago that the restaurant industry was down 40% in the last 12 months - about $80 billion nationally.

It's tough for your local restaurant owners to maintain consistency and an upbeat attitude given the times. This industry employs a lot of young people in this area; young people with young families - they're really struggling to make ends meet, especially the tipped employees.

The downturn makes it that much harder for independent restaurants to compete against the national chains.
WolfeCrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 10:07 AM   #19
DREAMS

Default Wolfeboro needs new quality restaurants

Let's give support to the current owner's of 51 Mill Street as they have provided a quality and unique menu to the Wolfeboro area. We have only been about 3 times but were pleased every time with the meals, lunch and dinner. Their prices for lunch seem very reasonable. They certainly are struggling with the challenge of a high overhead building and operation. The days of owning a restaurant with an affordable mortgage are long gone. The only survivors will be chains which we don't need in Wolfeboro. Gardwoods has some average food but also charges high prices for their quality. Gardwoods Dockside restaurant is priced ourtrageous with small portions of food and middle quality. Their staff is so young they could care less to be serving you as well. They are there for the paycheck like most of us with our jobs. Gardwoods main restuarant menu needs improvements for quality of food, selection, variety and pricing. As most say, the Wolfeboro Inn Food has never been anything to brag about and needs a major revamping for quality and pricing.

Let's hope the 51 Mill Street owners can find a new affordable location to provide a second opportunity to make a dream come true with success. If Mike Love made a go of the same location based on his quality food and fine dining, others can if they have an affordable overhead and costs - of course with a 3/4 to million dollar loan payment to start, that is not affordable to the Wolfeboro location and a season tourist community.
DREAMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 11:50 PM   #20
Argie's Wife

I'm looking forward to checking the place out - and if you've been thinking about it too, check by on this Friday night because Bittersweet will be rocking in the house that night!
Argie's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:47 PM   #21
Waterbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argie's Wife View Post
I'm looking forward to checking the place out - and if you've been thinking about it too, check by on this Friday night because Bittersweet will be rocking in the house that night!
Does that mean Argie's band is playing Friday night? Dang, wish I lived closer so I could hear them!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2008, 11:50 PM   #22
Argie's Wife

Yes - Argie's band will be playing. (Argie plays rhythm guitar and sings - never met a microphone he didn't like.) There's 4 members and three of them sing, so there's no real front person, and there's a drummer, bass player, lead guitar and rhythm guitar. If you like oldies rock and roll (Steppenwolf, Stones, etc.) and some of the contemporary stuff (Bonnie Raitt, Nora Jones, etc.) then you'd like Bittersweet.

I think I'm going to go with some friends of mine to check it out... girls night out... it's been a while (too long!) and a little place like that just in the next town is perfect. Wish I'd known about it before or I'd have dragged Argie there for a drink.
Argie's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 11:25 AM   #23
Neko

Smile 51 Mill Street

Just wanted to let every know that 51 Mills Street is alive and well.
Had Lunch on Friday and an early dinner on Saturday. Both were great.
Looks like they may even open up on Sudays once the Inn cleaes for reapirs.
Glad this find place is staying open
Keep up the good work!!
Old 12-07-2008, 08:39 PM   #24
secondcurve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
Just wanted to let every know that 51 Mills Street is alive and well.
Had Lunch on Friday and an early dinner on Saturday. Both were great.
Looks like they may even open up on Sudays once the Inn cleaes for reapirs.
Glad this find place is staying open
Keep up the good work!!
I hope you are correct. However, according to the below link the restaurant is scheduled to be auctioned on Tuesday. I am pulling for these folks, but it is concerning that their bank keeps scheduling auctions that are apparently resolved just before they are conducted. Let's hope the owners are successful again this week.

http://www.paulmcinnis.com/Lakes-Reg...-Hampshire.asp
Old 12-16-2008, 07:41 PM   #25
secondcurve

Interesting. The below paragraph came off the paul mcinnis auctioneers web site. The auction was postponed again.......I wonder what is going on?

On Lake Winnipesaukee’s Back Bay
Known As 51 Mill Street
Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
1/6/2009 at 9:00 AM
AUCTION POSTPONED TO: Tuesday,
January 6, 2009 at 9:00 a.m.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:35 PM   #26
eyenotall777

Default Date Changed Again

As of today - the date has been pushed out until 3/25/09.

Hopefully this is Good News!!!
Old 01-07-2009, 08:32 AM   #27
secondcurve

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyenotall777 View Post
As of today - the date has been pushed out until 3/25/09.

Hopefully this is Good News!!!
Maybe they are going to pull this out. It seems some of the most successful restaurants in the lakes region operate on a seasonal basis. Maybe that is the direction this family plans to take with 51 Mill Street.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:13 AM   #28
Tir Na Nog

Default This Weekend

Does anyone know if 51 Mill Street will be open this weekend. This has been one of my favorites in Wolfeboro since they opened, but I feel bad that I did not get as much a chance to get there this past summer as I usually would. I would like to give them business (although I suppose one more couple will not make a huge difference) if they are open this weekend.
Tir Na Nog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:57 AM   #29
VitaBene

Thanked 1,601 Times in 821 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondcurve View Post
Maybe they are going to pull this out. It seems some of the most successful restaurants in the lakes region operate on a seasonal basis. Maybe that is the direction this family plans to take with 51 Mill Street.
Unfortunately, I think the land and tax costs are so high that that model may not work for them. Also, you have to put huge summer #s up and it seems that this location does not attract enough casual traffic (you won't stumble across it).

Regardless of how they go, hopefully they can renegotiate leases and/or mortgages to make it work!
VitaBene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:32 PM   #30
Grady223

If they do not reopen, no great loss as far as I am concerned. Been there 3 times and had service and food issues each time. If you have poor service and poor food there is no reason to be a restaurant. If you do all things well, location, etc. won't hold you back. Mis En Place is much more off the beaten track service is great, food is great, place is packed. You have to get in your car to get to Morrissey's and they are doing well. Garwoods prices are steep but they are doing well.
Grady223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:56 PM   #31
Rattlesnake Guy

We have been to eat many times at 51 and really enjoy the Bar menu. It is an easy walk from the public dock and we hope to visit many times this year if they can pull it out. Highly recommended.
Rattlesnake Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 07:44 AM   #32
mcdude

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tir Na Nog View Post
Does anyone know if 51 Mill Street will be open this weekend. This has been one of my favorites in Wolfeboro since they opened, but I feel bad that I did not get as much a chance to get there this past summer as I usually would. I would like to give them business (although I suppose one more couple will not make a huge difference) if they are open this weekend.
According to the Baysider and Gilford Steamer they are offering entertainment this week-end...so they must be open!

Old 01-09-2009, 11:31 AM   #33
Tir Na Nog

Default Thank you

Thanks McDude. We hope to try this weekend.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:16 AM   #34
Neko

Default 51 Mill St.

Went to 51 Mill St for an early supper Friday night. The place was packed with people. After talking to the owner they are looking at opening up early on Sundays for brunch, around 10 AM. I'll have to give it a try.
It's nice to have JoAnne back from her honeymoon as well.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:03 PM   #35
Tir Na Nog

Default Very Good

We went there Saturday night around 8:00 PM and it was great. The upper level dining area was opened up into the bar area and there were a fair number of diners finishing up and the bar was full. We were seated in the main dining area below, which was nice and quiet, but not a lot of diners left in that area at that time. I started off with the Tuna appeteizer and it was as incredible as I remember it. This is one of my favorites to order anywhere, but it is particularly good at 51 Mill Street. I then had the Filet Tourenados (sp?), medium rare and my wife had the shrimp and scollops served over angel hair pasta. The filet was great, perfect level of doneness (not really a word), which is something I am particularly concerned about when ordering any kind of steak out. I cook a very good steak and as a result do not order it in restaurants often because I am often dissapointed. But not Saturday night, this was perfect. The potatoes, green beans and mushroom and garlic sauce served with the steak were very good (although for my wife's sake I could have eaten fewer of the garlic cloves). My wife found her scallops and shrimp to be just as good. We indulged and had carrot cake for dessert, which also was very good - - a lot of texture and flavor topped off with a near perfect frosting. I hope this place is able to hang in there and I am sure we will be back again during the winter.

Oh, by the way, the DJ started up as we were finishing our meal and was going in full swing when we left. It was amusing, but not necessarily my style. Folks did seem to be enjoying themselves though. One last thing to be aware of is that at least that night the kitchen closed at 9:30 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:32 PM   #36
Seeker

Dropped off my tax info today at my accountants office in the Mill St area and asked about the restaurant. Word is it's closed, although they were talking about opening Sundays (doesn't make sense to me). Auction is still set for March as reported here before. Wish they would reopen.
Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:25 PM   #37
Neko

Just wanted to let everyone know that 51 Mill St is open.
They are now serving breakfast on Sunday morning's
Old 03-04-2009, 05:21 PM   #38
VitaBene

Default What does that mean

Quote:
Just wanted to let everyone know that 51 Mill St is open.
They are now serving breakfast on Sunday morning's
Do you mean they are open for regular hours plus Sunday Breakfast or they are only open for Sunday Breakfast?
Old 03-04-2009, 06:03 PM   #39
csg

Default 51 Mill Street is open!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaBene View Post
Do you mean they are open for regular hours plus Sunday Breakfast or they are only open for Sunday Breakfast?
Ok here is the scoop

51 Mill Street is open 7 days a week.
Monday through Saturday they open at 11:30AM serving lunch and serve until 9:00 PM for dinner.
Sundays 51 Mill Street has started Serving breakfast. I believe they will eventually do a brunch buffet. Breakfast is now served from 9:00AM until about 2PM.
Thursday Nights starting at 8:30 there is karaoke
Friday Nights starting at 8:30 there is a live band
Saturday Nights starting at 8:30 there is a DJ
Soon there will be a new Pub menu featuring new appetizers.

Now I've read the posts on this site for a long time, I want to be upfront, I do work there, but not in any kind of ownership or management position. For me it's a part time job. I am just trying to get the word out that we are back open! I think I speak for everyone who works there in saying that we can't wait to serve you! Come and enjoy great food and fantastic entertainment!!
csg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to csg For This Useful Post:
jeffk (03-05-2009), robmac (03-05-2009), secondcurve (03-04-2009), Waterbaby (03-04-2009)
Old 03-04-2009, 06:11 PM   #40
Skip

Thumbs up Thanks for the good news....

Thanks for the update csg.

John & Cathi are old friends of mine...I even moonlighted as a bartender for one their restaurants back in Dover many moons ago!

Anyway, they are hard working folks that always put out a quality product, and I am pleased to see they are hanging in there!

Tell John that Skip says hello, and I'll be by soon to sample that new bar menu...
Skip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:08 PM   #41
VitaBene

Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by csg View Post
Ok here is the scoop

51 Mill Street is open 7 days a week.
Monday through Saturday they open at 11:30AM serving lunch and serve until 9:00 PM for dinner.
Sundays 51 Mill Street has started Serving breakfast. I believe they will eventually do a brunch buffet. Breakfast is now served from 9:00AM until about 2PM.
Thursday Nights starting at 8:30 there is karaoke
Friday Nights starting at 8:30 there is a live band
Saturday Nights starting at 8:30 there is a DJ
Soon there will be a new Pub menu featuring new appetizers.

Now I've read the posts on this site for a long time, I want to be upfront, I do work there, but not in any kind of ownership or management position. For me it's a part time job. I am just trying to get the word out that we are back open! I think I speak for everyone who works there in saying that we can't wait to serve you! Come and enjoy great food and fantastic entertainment!!
Thanks CSG! That is good info.

I wish you and the restaurant the best of luck.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:51 PM   #42
csg

Will do...Thanks for the good replies to my post...Come eat, drink, and be merry!!!!!
csg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to csg For This Useful Post:
Neko (03-06-2009)
Old 03-05-2009, 11:06 AM   #43
Smitty1

Quote:
Originally Posted by csg View Post
Will do...Thanks for the good replies to my post...Come eat, drink, and be merry!!!!!
Lisa Young & Company is there this Friday 3/6 from 8:30-11:30

Great local band!

Smitty
Smitty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:06 PM   #44
Seeker

I picked up my tax info at my accountants on Tuesday and the parking lot was full at 3:30pm. Looks like a ton of guys that are working construction at the Wolfeboro Inn. Never seen it that busy mid-day before. Either that or a plow truck drivers convention.
Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:21 PM   #45
Merrymeeting

According to an ad in the latest Baysider, the local paper for the southeast section of the lake, 51 Mill Street is open Mon-Sat 11:30 - 9:00PM and on Sunday's for breakfast till 2:00 PM

Sunday brunch when we open up the lake house sounds good to me!
Merrymeeting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 11:36 AM   #46
Greenbean

Smile Sunday Brunch at 51 Mill Street

51 Mill Street in Wolfeboro was open and jammed this morning. We went before church was out but most every seat was taken by the time we left. They were BUSY! We had a nice breakfast for 4 and it was $28.18.
Greenbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:10 AM   #47
Gearhead

Default Our Favorite Restaurant

My wife and I paid them a visit last night and the food is really quite good, although I'm pretty easy to please. We've been there several times and we've never once been disappointed about our meals. We always get a great view of Back Bay and the wait staff is always great.
Gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:08 AM   #48
mcdude

Default Coupons from the Baysider - If you haven't been, check it out!

I'm not sure what was "wrong" with the old menu but now they have a new one:
__________________________________________________ _____
51 Mill Street

D
INING & SPIRITS

569-3303
THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER

OUR NEW MENUS BEGIN ON SEPT. 24

NEW APPETIZERS • NEW SANDWICHES • NEW ENTREES

BREAKFAST SUNDAY 9AM TO 1PM

LUNCH BEGINS AT 12 NOON

ENTERTAINMENT

8:30 TO 11:30

THURS. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .K
ARAOKE

FRI. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .LIVE BAND

SAT. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .DJ ANDY

HOURS

SUNDAY. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .9AM TO 9PM

MONDAY THRU SATURDAY . . .11:30AM TO 9PM

COUPON 51 MILL STREET DINING & SPIRITS COUPON

ANY MENU

MON. -->THURS. ANY 2 APPETIZERS $4.00 OFF

ANY 2 SANDWICHES $4.00 OFF

ANY 2 ENTREES $10.00 OFF

FRI., SAT. & SUN. ANY 2 APPETIZERS $3.00 OFF

ANY 2 SANDWICHES $3.00 OFF

ANY 2 ENTREES $5.00 OFF

PLEASE PRESENT COUPON BEFORE ORDERING.

LIQUOR AND TAX NOT INCLUDED. NOT GOOD WITH

ANY OTHER OFFER OR GROUP PACKAGE

. NOT VALID ON TAKE
-OUT ORDERS. NOT VALID ON HOLIDAYS.

MAXIMUM OF 3 COUPONS PER GROUP FOR PARTIES OF

SIX OR MORE

. 20% GRATUITY WILL BE ADDED TO FULL

VALUE OF CHECK

expires 10/31/09

Old 10-01-2009, 11:34 AM   #49
Neko

Default 51 Mill St

Mcdude, I could not find the coupon for 51 Mill St on the Baysider. Was this and old ad?
Old 10-01-2009, 01:18 PM   #50
mcdude

Neko: in the on-line edition that came out just today it appears on p. 3. McD

Old 10-02-2009, 05:21 AM   #51
Neko

Default 51 Mill St

Thanks
I'll use it tonight.
Old 10-03-2009, 06:51 AM   #52
secondcurve

I think the coupon/entertainment change is likely in response to the transition from in season to off season against a backdrop of a difficult economy.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:25 PM   #53
Neko

I went there both Friday and Saturday night for supper. Both time the food from the new menu was GREAT.
The steak and chees sub was fantastic.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:38 AM   #54
Neko

Default 51 Mill St auction

In last weeks Granite state news paper there was an add saying that 51 Mill st was going to be auctioned off next week.
Looks like they may still be in trouble. To bad great place to eat and meet fieinds.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:38 AM   #55
Yosemite Sam

Quote:
In last weeks Granite state news paper there was an add saying that 51 Mill st was going to be auctioned off next week.
Looks like they may still be in trouble. To bad great place to eat and meet fieinds.
The paper has two ad's that pertain to 51 Mill Street. One for an auction and the other for making reservations. Just a little confusing to me.
Here they are:

Yosemite Sam is offline   Reply With Quote