Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Marketplace
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2022, 11:41 AM   #1
mbr

Default Need new housing.

Add me to growing mass of people who needs new housing. Doesn't have to be in the lakes region.
I'm male, very active, retired, non-smoker (apparently illegal in NH), no pets. I have ex+ references. My current landlady just told me she needs the house I'm now in, in Center Harbor, for her son. I've been there since 2014 with no problems, and need to vacate around June or sooner. Great timing!
In exchange for rent or partial rent, I can offer household services, handyman, honey-do, security, snow clearing, chauffeuring, errands, whatever. Or just a straight rental, within reason.
Can be long term, or month-month while I look for something more permanent. Hopefully the housing market will improve in the near future.
Please PM me and provide as many details as possible: type of rental - house, apartment building, basement, over/under other living quarters, over garage? Location, pics, etc. I can't tell you if I'm interested if I don't know what you're offering.
Thanks
mbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 08:50 AM   #2
Fastfury

If you are still looking for Housing
I will have a two bedroom, one bath 900sq ft
Ranch house in Mirror Lake, Tuftonboro, available in the fall.

In the process of totally remodeling the interior, new appliances including washer and dryer, paint, bath, kitchen
With garage, deck overlooking a Preserve
Contact me

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
Fastfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 02:43 PM   #3
VitaBene

Thanked 1,599 Times in 820 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbr View Post
Add me to growing mass of people who needs new housing. Doesn't have to be in the lakes region.
I'm male, very active, retired, non-smoker (apparently illegal in NH), no pets. I have ex+ references. My current landlady just told me she needs the house I'm now in, in Center Harbor, for her son. I've been there since 2014 with no problems, and need to vacate around June or sooner. Great timing!
In exchange for rent or partial rent, I can offer household services, handyman, honey-do, security, snow clearing, chauffeuring, errands, whatever. Or just a straight rental, within reason.
Can be long term, or month-month while I look for something more permanent. Hopefully the housing market will improve in the near future.
Please PM me and provide as many details as possible: type of rental - house, apartment building, basement, over/under other living quarters, over garage? Location, pics, etc. I can't tell you if I'm interested if I don't know what you're offering.
Thanks
Good luck MBR- it is a very challenging market for year rounders here
VitaBene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 03:39 PM   #4
mbr

Thanks, I found a place last week.
mbr is offline   Reply With Quote