Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-09-2017, 03:50 PM   #1
codeman671

Default Poking around for a waterfront rental

We are looking for a waterfront rental with a dock for the week of July 15th. I have seen what's out there on VRBO/Homeaway, if anyone knows of others available let me know. We may consider a seasonal rental as well for the remainder of the season if the price works. I have seen some island properties in the past rent as seasonals.

Must be able to accommodate a 27' pontoon, good swimming area and would like a fire pit.

Thanks!
codeman671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 10:05 AM   #2
AnnieAtTheLake

Default rental suggestions

Hi
I am an agent for At The Lake Vacation Rentals in Moultonborough. I have a couple of properties that might work for you.

http://www.lakesregionrentals.net/Unit/Details/133134 Rate is $2100 per week plus $115 processing fee and 9% NH tax. Has right size dock and private beach. The owners share the yard and they may be willing to share their fire pit.

Island property: http://www.lakesregionrentals.net/Unit/Details/53319 rate is $1995 plus $115 processing fee and 9% NH tax. Has right size dock, swimming is steps into water and has a fire pit.

Both are available for the week of July 15 and the season if you would like. Seasonal rate can be negotiated. Email me here or call office at 603-253-9871 and ask for Annie Lennon
AnnieAtTheLake is offline   Reply With Quote