Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Lake Issues > General Issues
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-2016, 06:26 PM   #1
NoBozo

Default The Preakness (Horse Racing) #2

I've been watching the coverage of this Premier horse race of the year all afternoon.

Also been watching on the internet: TWO Horses Died during the early races at the Preakness. The winner of the first race Won his race..went to the winners circle..left the winners circle...And Dropped dead. He was 9 years old.

The second horse was I think 3-4 years old..fell in the mud and broke a leg and had to be euthanized on the spot.

The MEDIA covering the event (LIVE) since then has TOTALLY ignored the TWO dead horses.

I bounce around ALL the channels ..broadcast AND Cable. What does this say about the ELITE Media...NB

PS: You gotta love the HATS that the...Media women wear when on assignment.
The Following User Says Thank You to NoBozo For This Useful Post:
noreast (05-22-2016)
Old 05-22-2016, 05:41 PM   #2
noreast

Ya think maybe they should drug test the horse that dropped dead. When they find him all full of horse roids they should go after the trainers and owners for fraud and any other corruption charges they can come up with. after all these years it's still a cesspool, filled with the worst of the worst from the mob days. I'm no PITA member, but this is sickening. Oh, I see you're from RI, You understand.
Old 05-22-2016, 07:29 PM   #3
NoBozo

Quote:
Originally Posted by noreast View Post
Ya think maybe they should drug test the horse that dropped dead. When they find him all full of horse roids they should go after the trainers and owners for fraud and any other corruption charges they can come up with. after all these years it's still a cesspool, filled with the worst of the worst from the mob days. I'm no PITA member, but this is sickening. Oh, I see you're from RI, You understand.
Interesting...The horse that dropped dead after winning ..I think was rated as the Least likely to win..out of the nine horses. I don't know how betting on horses works. NB

PS: Yes, i am from RI....I'm not insulted.. or offended by your comment..but not sure where you are going ...

My original post was not a rant on the Horse Race..but rather on the Elite Media coverage of the death of the horses.
Old 05-23-2016, 11:21 AM   #4
chipj29

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoBozo View Post
Interesting...The horse that dropped dead after winning ..I think was rated as the Least likely to win..out of the nine horses. I don't know how betting on horses works. NB

PS: Yes, i am from RI....I'm not insulted.. or offended by your comment..but not sure where you are going ...

My original post was not a rant on the Horse Race..but rather on the Elite Media coverage of the death of the horses.
There was plenty of coverage about it. I saw it on the evening news last night, and have seen it in at least 3 different websites. And I don't follow horse racing.