Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-06-2012, 03:48 PM   #1
fatlazyless

Default ...new restaurant, Main St, Meredith

Directly across from A J's Fish & Tackle, at 30 Main St, Meredith, the double storefront that used to be home to Pizzeria Venti is now getting some redoing inside, and expects to open in a couple of weeks as Taylor's Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, & pizzas and subs, seven days/week. Located for the past few years next to the Cumberland gasoline station across from the former Meredith Ford, Taylor's is moving to downtown Meredith, just across from the Meredith Town Hall.
Jonas Pilot (11-06-2012)
Old 11-07-2012, 04:49 PM   #2
donnamatrix

Default Taylor's in Meredith

They do a good business next to Cumberland Farm, but I find it difficult to believe that they will be successful expanding to serving 3 meals a day... that's tough. Good luck to them. Their french fries are awesome, too.
donnamatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:59 PM   #3
garysanfran

Default Taylor's...

They told me there is free public parking across the street in the church lot. Nice family. I wish them well.
garysanfran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:06 PM   #4
fatlazyless

Default ...now open for breakfast, lunch & dinner!

Just walked by without actually going inside, am now at the Meredith Library computer, and noticed the "OPEN-COME ON IN" sign in the window at Taylor's Country Style which must mean they are now open or something.

It looks like the type of place where you can go eat alone at the counter, or grab a table for one-two-three or four or more, depending what your situation is.....etcetera.

Anyway, the interior looks real nice, and their phone number is 279-8175, and I believe they are open 7-days/weeks but I might be wrong on that, and the sign does say breakfast, lunch & dinner ....... so someone please go give this nice looking new place at 30 Main St, Meredith, across from AJ's Fish & Tackle a trial run and report back here on what's what at Taylor's Country Style........thanks!
Old 11-21-2012, 04:55 PM   #5
secondcurve

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Just walked by without actually going inside, am now at the Meredith Library computer, and noticed the "OPEN-COME ON IN" sign in the window at Taylor's Country Style which must mean they are now open or something.

It looks like the type of place where you can go eat alone at the counter, or grab a table for one-two-three or four or more, depending what your situation is.....etcetera.

Anyway, the interior looks real nice, and their phone number is 279-8175, and I believe they are open 7-days/weeks but I might be wrong on that, and the sign does say breakfast, lunch & dinner ....... so someone please go give this nice looking new place at 30 Main St, Meredith, across from AJ's Fish & Tackle a trial run and report back here on what's what at Taylor's Country Style........thanks!

Less:

Have you thought about going in and pocketing some sugar, salt or pepper? I bet a guy like you is also proficient enough to grab some silverware without anyone noticing. Give the folks at Lowes a break and work over the newcomers. Good luck!
secondcurve is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to secondcurve For This Useful Post:
barefootbay (03-04-2013), brk-lnt (03-04-2013), BroadHopper (03-04-2013), fpartri497 (11-21-2012), Overlake97 (11-30-2012), wifi (03-05-2013)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2012, 07:47 PM   #6
KPW

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondcurve View Post
Less:

Have you thought about going in and pocketing some sugar, salt or pepper? I bet a guy like you is also proficient enough to grab some silverware without anyone noticing. Give the folks at Lowes a break and work over the newcomers. Good luck!
So off topic!!
KPW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KPW For This Useful Post:
RailroadJoe (11-22-2012)
Old 11-23-2012, 12:29 AM   #7
secondcurve

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPW View Post
So off topic!!
Not if you think globally.
secondcurve is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to secondcurve For This Useful Post:
dpg (11-26-2012)
Old 03-04-2013, 10:26 AM   #8
Pam

Default Taylor's Country Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post

Has anyone eaten here yet? It's such a great location- hope the food is good!
Pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:32 PM   #9
jgrif6180

Thumbs up Excellent Food

Stopped in for breakfast a short while ago. The food was excellent and the owner/waitress was more than pleasent. My wife & I would definitely return.

jgrif6180
jgrif6180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:43 PM   #10
Tagdot

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor...55039214531921
Tagdot is offline   Reply With Quote