Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Support Forum > Site Support Forum
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2020, 01:10 PM   #1
Top-Water

Default Making Font Sizes Bigger In Windows 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Ok ...... so, with your 'puter skills, can you do us all a favor and show an easier to read copy of SB-458 ........ thanks.
Here is a tutorial on how to make Font sizes larger in Windows 10. Every operating system will have slightly different instructions however you might still have some difficulty if you did not listen to your parents when you were a teenager for this serious medical condition there is no known cure other than to stop immediately.

Change Font Size in Windows 10
https://windows.gadgethacks.com/how-...ws-10-0166687/

Last edited by Top-Water; 07-26-2020 at 06:23 AM. Reason: removing old content
Top-Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 01:31 PM   #2
Descant

Thanked 1,498 Times in 975 Posts
Default Enlarge font

To enlarge or zoom,I use windows magnifier. Part of the Windows accessibility options. Press the windows key and then use + or - to enlarge or shrink the entire screen. I also use the ctrl key with the finger wheel on my mouse to shrink or enlarge.
In the case of reading some text that is published in Times New Roman or similar, it can be difficult for low vision folks to read that font due to the very thin parts of letters disappearing. You can click on the entire bill (Ctrl A) then Ctrl C and then paste it onto a word doc. From there you can easily change the font to something easy to read, like Arial, in any size you like. If you normally use reading glasses, and also make speeches, the enlarged font is easier to read than taking your glasses on and off as you speak.
Descant is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Descant For This Useful Post:
Top-Water (01-26-2020)
Old 01-27-2020, 04:40 AM   #3
Wifi-1

TW, thanks for your useful insight
Wifi-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 07:00 AM   #4
Phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Descant View Post
To enlarge or zoom,I use windows magnifier. Part of the Windows accessibility options. Press the windows key and then use + or - to enlarge or shrink the entire screen. I also use the ctrl key with the finger wheel on my mouse to shrink or enlarge.
In the case of reading some text that is published in Times New Roman or similar, it can be difficult for low vision folks to read that font due to the very thin parts of letters disappearing. You can click on the entire bill (Ctrl A) then Ctrl C and then paste it onto a word doc. From there you can easily change the font to something easy to read, like Arial, in any size you like. If you normally use reading glasses, and also make speeches, the enlarged font is easier to read than taking your glasses on and off as you speak.
Another quick way to enlarge the screen font that I use when reading Legal documents (boring) is simply hold Ctrl & roll your mouse ball. One direction is enlarge / the other reduce.

I find this much quicker to go back to a size that I am comfortable with.
jeffk (01-27-2020), Top-Water (01-27-2020)