Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2020, 01:31 PM   #1
MeredithMan

Default Viessmann vs IBC vs NTI Boilers

Unfortunately, my existing wall-mounted boiler is on its last legs after only 10 years. Based on what I've read on the web, it seems that this particular brand, (Triangle Tube), is notorious for dying in the 8-12 year old range.

My HVAC guy has given me a few replacement options, which range from IBC and NTI on the lower end of the price spectrum, to Viessmann, on the higher end of the price spectrum. I'm familiar with the Viessman brand and know it's one of the best out there, but the price is commensurate with that. I've never heard of IBC or NTI, but those options would be about 40% less expensive. The HVAC guy states that they are good "middle of the road" options. I don't want to cheap out, but I don't want to overpay, (like any major purchase).

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with these 3 brands, especially the IBC or NTI?

Thanks!
MeredithMan is offline   Reply With Quote