Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Lake Issues > Boating Issues > Speed Limits
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

View Poll Results: What are your opinions regarding Lake Speed Limits compared to Bike Week
I support the Lake Speed Limits, and think Bike Week is just fine as is 22 25.58%
I support Lake Speed Limits but think Bike Week should be less restrictive 2 2.33%
I support Lake Speed Limits but think Bike week should go away 8 9.30%
I don't support Lake Speed Limits and think Bike Week should be more restrictive 13 15.12%
I don't support Lake Speed Limits, and want to really open up Bike Week, it's too heavily policed 38 44.19%
I don't care what happens on the lake, as long as my business makes money during Bike Week 0 0%
I refuse to answer, because my answer would tend to incriminate me or my doppels 3 3.49%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2011, 06:30 PM   #1
VtSteve

Default Bike Week and Speed Limits

The BW thread made me think. Some are like Puritans when it comes to the lake, but fairly laid back when it comes to Bike Week.

I figured that I would limit this poll, since many wouldn't answer the additional radio buttons openly anyway.

The question:

Do you support Speed Limits and Bike Week Limits, or are you just in favor of restrictions on the lake, but no more than we have now during Bike Week?