Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-02-2011, 07:26 PM   #1
AKMeredith

Default New Hampshire Interiors

I am in dire need of design advice and furniture. I am thinking about having New Hampshire Interiors help me out with it. So I am wondering if anyone has any dealings with them? Thank you in advance.
AKMeredith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:07 PM   #2
upthesaukee

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,061 Posts
Default Not a BBB accredited

but also no complaints over their standard previous 36 month reporting period.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:39 PM   #3
MarkinNH

My knowledge of NHI is extremely limited. I worked with Noah for about 30 minutes on behalf of a mutual client and I was quite satisfied at the outcome.

If you haven't already, consider talking to Cheryl Baker at Home Comfort in Center Harbor. I have been in many homes where she designed the interior and I can honestly say with pride that that lady knows how to create a beautiful home. She is a very talented woman.
If you would like her phone number let me know and I will send you a PM.
MarkinNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:19 PM   #4
Lucky2Bhere

We worked with Cheryl as well and have nothing but great things to report.
Lucky2Bhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:33 PM   #5
Sunset View

Default Sheryl Baker..........Simply Amazing!

We have been working with Sheryl Baker for the last nine months and to say this lady is extraordinary would be an understatement! Sheryl has guided us through our decorating project from start to finish and our end result is simply exquisite. From the beginning she listened carefully to us and got to know us so that our home would be a unique representation of our family. Originally, we went to Sheryl to select a few key pieces of furniture. Once we started to work with her, and saw some of her other completed projects we turned to her for more and more advice about how to create a beautiful interior. Sheryl has an innate sense of color, scale, texture, and dimension. She blends all these elements for a classic, stylish and warm look. What started as a few pieces of furniture turned into all paint selections, woodwork, tile, carpets, window treatments, granite, lighting, bathroom fixtures, and wallpaper. Our home is worthy of a magazine layout, yet at the same time feels cozy, comfortable and inviting, with all of our treasured family memorabilia blending perfectly with our new pieces. By the time our project was nearing completion we didn't make a decision without her. We can't recommend her enough, and dealing with her through Home Comfort is easy and highly enjoyable.
Sunset View is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunset View For This Useful Post:
Sully (02-22-2011)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2011, 08:14 PM   #6
NH Transplant

Thumbs up NH Interiors - wonderful

]We have been working with Marilyn, an interior designer at NH Interiors, for the past few months as we need to furnish our entire house. We had previously used Marilyn for a smaller project and she proved extremely capable. When it was time to do an entire house I didn't hesitate to have her do our home again. She is professional, personable, talented and experienced. She listens carefully to your needs and likes finding just the right combination of fabrics, colors, woods, and styles for your project. She is such a pleasure to work with that our design appointments are more fun than work.

Noah, the owner is extremely knowledgeable, has a terrific selection of unique quality products and has been wonderful to deal with as well. We had one major item which just wasn't to our liking after receiving it. Noah did not hesitate to make us happy even though they were custom ordered - - you rarely see this kind of flexibility and willingness to do what is right for the customer.

Needless to say I can recommend NH Interiors without reservation. Beautiful products, great people and service.

Last edited by NH Transplant; 02-15-2011 at 08:17 PM. Reason: forgot title
NH Transplant is offline   Reply With Quote