Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2009, 06:31 PM   #1
Rag Top Daze

Default Awesome caterers!

Today we hosted a 4th of July barbecue for about 30 family and friends. It was actually a surprise party. The surprise was on our guests; Mr. Prop-Be-Gone and I got married and our guests didn't know it was coming. We had the barbecue catered by Curt's Caterers. I am here to tell you they are absolutely GREAT! They did a fabulous job. The food was great! They are just the nicest people you could want to have taking care of your guests. The prices were very reasonable. They required no hand holding. We told them what we had in mind and they made it happen and cleaned up after themselves. I would highly recommend them to anyone. We will absolutely use them again if we have another event catered. Their phone number is 293-2730 and their email address is curtscaterers@yahoo.com. I am in no way associated with Curt's. I am just a very very happy customer

I live for a rag top day
Rag Top Daze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 07:18 PM   #2
DRH

Default Second That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rag Top Daze View Post
We had the barbecue catered by Curt's Caterers. I am here to tell you they are absolutely GREAT! They did a fabulous job. The food was great! They are just the nicest people you could want to have taking care of your guests. The prices were very reasonable. They required no hand holding. We told them what we had in mind and they made it happen and cleaned up after themselves. I would highly recommend them to anyone. We will absolutely use them again if we have another event catered. Their phone number is 293-2730 and their email address is curtscaterers@yahoo.com. I am in no way associated with Curt's. I am just a very very happy customer
We hired Curt's Caterers several years ago to cater a rather large family summer birthday party barbecue. They did an excellent job, just as Rag Top Daze described. We would hire them again, and can definitely recommend them.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:48 AM   #3
SIKSUKR

Congratulations are in order. Will you now be known as Rag Top Be-Gone?