Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2016, 10:57 PM   #1
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Default Ames Farm Inn

Originally Posted by Old Hubbard Rd View Post
Of course you can!! They have 2 docks reserved for the restaurant. You will love going there. Order the blueberry pancakes!! They are open till 1PM.

OHR,

Saw your post earlier this week. We have ridden by Ames Farm numerous times and thought of stopping.

It was not until you mentioned the Blubbery Pancakes that I thought seriously of going there for breakfast. My wife and I usually go for the 2 Egg Cheese Omelets at the VK.

I sent them an E-mail requesting their Menu. The promptly replied with one.

We cleared our schedule for this morning and drove down (from Moultonboro) to try their Bedfast menu.

My wife LOVES Blueberry Pancakes! They were delicious, tons of BB and the pancake batter was on its' own very tasty. There were 3 very LARGE pancakes in the order. Cheryl had all she could do to finish. She thinks the next time shill will order only 2 Ella cart.

As for my self I had gone in thinking of an Cheese Omelet just as I would have at the VK.

Well the French Toast caught my eye. I got the 3 "Slice" entrée with home fries and bacon. The French Toast was excellent. The toast light and thick not padded down to a flat wafer. Again the portion was "health"! I could not finish the last 2 pieces. I too will order Ella cart and get 2 Slices.

Both dishes were served with REAL VERMONT MAPLE SYURUP.

We are debating going back Sunday or Monday??

They are closing for the season Monday, but will be open till they run out of food.

Here is the reply we got to our request for a Menu.

Hi Cheryl,

I attached a copy of this year’s menu. We close for the season on Labor Day and will reopen next year on Father’s Day Weekend. Our guests love our blueberry pancakes and we get our maple syrup from Sunnyside Maples. We hope to see you soon!

Hours: 7:30am thru 1pm

Peggy

Ames Farm Inn
2800 Lake Shore Rd
Gilford, NH 03249
603-293-4321
www.amesfarminn.com

Ames Farm Menu

Restaurant Menu.pdf
WINNOCTURN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WINNOCTURN For This Useful Post:
Just Sold (09-03-2016), Old Hubbard Rd (09-06-2016), Pontoon Goon (09-03-2016), Resident 2B (09-02-2016), trfour (09-03-2016)