Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Getting Here
Home Forums Gallery YouTube Channel Classifieds Links Blogs Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2015, 03:56 PM   #1
newposterguy
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 5
Default Traffic into Center Harbor today

Traffic going in to CH from Meredith was way backed up today, anyone know what was going on? Ended up turning around and going around the long way.
newposterguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 04:03 PM   #2
DesertDweller
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV and Moultonborough, NH
Posts: 227
Default

Not trying to be a wise as# but it's a Friday on a summer weekend.

With that said, I agree that area does seem to be backing up more than usual. Our place is in Moultonborough and it does seem like it is backing up before Center Harbor more than it used to. Not sure if its a timing issue with the traffic lights or something else.
DesertDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 04:40 PM   #3
Nautique2001
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 4
Default Accident on Rt 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by newposterguy View Post
Traffic going in to CH from Meredith was way backed up today, anyone know what was going on? Ended up turning around and going around the long way.
There was an accident (possibly a rollover) on Rt. 25 today around noon time, somewhere between Canoe and Mouton Farm--lots of fire trucks responding. Center Harbor police had Rt 25 blocked at the lights and were detouring everyone the long way to Meredith up 25B.
Nautique2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 05:16 PM   #4
newposterguy
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nautique2001 View Post
There was an accident (possibly a rollover) on Rt. 25 today around noon time, somewhere between Canoe and Mouton Farm--lots of fire trucks responding. Center Harbor police had Rt 25 blocked at the lights and were detouring everyone the long way to Meredith up 25B.
Thanks for the info, hope everyone was okay. I thought it was early for Friday lake traffic.
newposterguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 08:41 AM   #5
Janet
Senior Member
 
Janet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 345
Default

The Laconia Citizen said there was a house fire on Rt25 in the area of Patrician Shores about noon that had traffic backed up into Meredith.
Janet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2015, 02:57 PM   #6
Nautique2001
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 4
Default Ah-ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
The Laconia Citizen said there was a house fire on Rt25 in the area of Patrician Shores about noon that had traffic backed up into Meredith.
Thanks for solving the mystery. That explains the number of fire trucks--seemed like an over abundance for an accident. A fire makes more sense.
Nautique2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

This page was generated in 0.19444 seconds