Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-16-2011, 08:15 AM   #1
Lakesrider

Thanked 1,016 Times in 345 Posts
Default Where do you spend the most money.

Question of the day.
Besides taxes and utilities, where is it you spend the most money?
CateP brought up a good issue. She says she is going to spend her money locally. I started thinking about it and sorry to say I don't. Most of my money goes to car payments and paying off my way over stretched credit card balances. Even my mortgage is a company from out of state.
Other than that I have almost no choice but to spend locally. Being in Moultonborough, I would need to drive quite a bit to spend it anywhere else. LOL. I try to buy at the local lumber yards. A&B is my favorite as they have free delivery. Center Harbor for groceries. Skellys for most small stuff and gas Village Kitchen, Lago, Bob House, for dinners, etc. I pretty much stay within 80-100 miles of home most of the time so I guess that is still local?
So just wondering where we all spend our money? Do you order stuff online or buy from around town? It just got me thinking about how much I actually support local business.
Lakesrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:48 AM   #2
AllAbourdon

For disposable income, I spend a lot of money in the local bars and restaurants. I use quicken to manage personal finances and it can track your spending in each category. It can be very eye opening...
AllAbourdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:23 AM   #3
SPT13

Spend most of mine at Patrick's!!!
SPT13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:28 AM   #4
robmac

I try my best to make purchases and do business here in NH. Whils at times it could save a couple of dollars elsewhere I want to try and help our economy.
robmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:54 AM   #5
sa meredith

Default $$$

Most disposable income spent locally...bars/restau...NH State Liquor store...plenty of boat gas in the summer...and always use local bookmakers (off shore gambling sites are more convenient, but I keep it local).
Mortgage/Auto/CC/Boat payments sent out of state.
sa meredith is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2011, 10:43 AM   #6
fatlazyless

Directly across Main St from the Meredith post office, the arts & crafts store has some hand written notices on their window announcing they will be closing their store.

Two doors up Main St at the Hunter's Yarn & Knitting Supply store, you can see all the yarn and knitting needles through the window, except the front door is locked and there's a notice on the window that says Hunter's no longer lets retail walk-in customers into the store and they only do business on a few different internet locations including e-bay.
Old 02-16-2011, 11:33 AM   #7
Sman

Groceries for 4
Sman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:15 PM   #8
RLW

Grand kids. All bills, mortgages, vehicles and recreation boats/vehicles are paid off as one needs to get rid of them quickly when you retire or this guy getscha and then the tax man comes and takes it all.

Last edited by RLW; 02-17-2011 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Added a couple words
RLW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:13 PM   #9
lawn psycho

Mortage - Maine Bank
Insurance Agent = NH Allstate agent I've had for 20 years.
Boat payment = out of state but obtained from NH marina. Go figure
Credit Card = out of state but used just to pad FF miles
Truck payment = Ford Credit through dealer. Darn near interest free and no local bank would even waste paper chasing the deal.

For online ordering, I have wondered if NH would be at an advantage when the day comes that online places have to collect state taxes for all transactions. I order a ton of stuff online and its cheaper to buy from out-of-state and have it shipped to me than buy local. Not my fault the local guy has high overhead although I understand the plight of small business.

I have a Lowes AND a Home Depot that are 4 miles from me. The are across the street from one another. The local hardware store that is about 8 miles away has prices WAY higher than big box on essentially every item. At least the HD and Lowes employ local people.

I do have a local Agway that I spend a lot of money on miscellaneous yard stuff and their herbicides are cheaper than in big box stores. The local John Deere Landscapes gets a good chunk of coing out of me every summer too.

In the lakes region, the Shell station on Rt 11, Fox Run Mall, and a bunch of stores in Alton/Gilford get my money which includes money spent on slip. For shopping in Lakes Region its the Tilton Outlets or N. Conway

With my daughter starting school this fall all of my disposable income and then some is going out of state
lawn psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:20 PM   #10
phoenix

by far the Market Basket in Tilton
Old 02-16-2011, 08:31 PM   #11
trfour

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
by far the Market Basket in Tilton

You must get a ton of frequent fly-er miles tho...
Have you checked your mail box lately??

T

Always Remember, The Best Safety Device In The Boat, or on a PWC Snowmobile etc., Is YOU!

Safe sledding tips and much more; http://www.snowmobile.org/snowmobiling-safety.html
trfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:14 PM   #12
VitaBene

Thanked 1,601 Times in 821 Posts

After fuel... Buckey's!
VitaBene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 07:38 AM   #13
BroadHopper

Thanked 1,089 Times in 783 Posts
Default retired

But not old enough for medicare....................

5 top monthly expenses.

Mortgage
Health Insurance
Gas - boat and truck
taxes
Car loan

After that, it is pretty much utilities, groceries etc.

I don't go out much
Old 02-17-2011, 07:55 AM   #14
crowsnest

Beer and Boating
crowsnest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 08:07 AM   #15
Irish mist

LOL......for me it's where I don't spend my money: Massachusetts. My wife thinks I'm nuts but I can't pay the sales tax when I'm down there.....I'm spoiled I"m down there for business twice a month or so & I find myself seeing that 6.25% tax on items & there's no way I'm paying up if I can help it.
Irish mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 08:09 AM   #16
Happy Gourmand

Default I keep it all local!

My wife gets it!!!
Happy Gourmand is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happy Gourmand For This Useful Post:
Argie's Wife (02-18-2011), Rattlesnake Guy (02-17-2011)
Old 02-17-2011, 08:53 AM   #17
lawn psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by trfour View Post
You must get a ton of frequent fly-er miles tho...
Have you checked your mail box lately??
trfour, if you get an Airline CC like United, the key is use the card for room bookings so you get the miles for the room AND you can have the hotel points too. If you travel for work it really adds up.
The Following User Says Thank You to lawn psycho For This Useful Post:
trfour (02-17-2011)
Old 02-17-2011, 10:14 AM   #18
Argie's Wife

...on my kids....

Those little bundles of joy can be expensive!
Argie's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Argie's Wife For This Useful Post:
Waterbaby (02-19-2011)
Old 02-17-2011, 10:37 AM   #19
lawn psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argie's Wife View Post
...on my kids....

Those little bundles of joy can be expensive!
Wait until they get older. It doesn't get any better
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lawn psycho For This Useful Post:
upthesaukee (02-21-2011), Waterbaby (02-19-2011)
Old 02-17-2011, 02:38 PM   #20
LadyJane

Default shop locally

I like to support the local businesses as much as possible. Here at home, my mortgage is at the local bank, my pharmacy is owned and operated by a couple who lives in town ( dad and kids are all pharmacists), Stop and Shop gets about 10 % of my business while the locally owned grocery store gets the other 90 %.
When in New Hampshire at the lake, I sure as heck am not going to a Walmart or Pizza Hut. I go to EM Heath in Center Harbor and Moulton Farms for groceries, dine at many of the great local restaurants, shop at Innisfree Book Store, Sandwich Creamery, Pats, Adornments, etc.
As far as where is my money going in general?.....well, lots this year for heating oil and snow removal, thats for sure.
LadyJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:46 PM   #21
bobio

After taxes and utilities I spend the remaining 50% of my money at Shaws, Irving Gas Stations, NH liquor stores and local bars/restauants. Might as well have a good time while we are here!!!
bobio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 05:10 PM   #22
Lucky1

I know that in summer I need to do some work on the house. Will get some new carpet probably at Home Depot or Lowes. Need a new roof. I have to think what to do on the outside but that will also be money. House has needed paint for a while now.
I think that I spend a lot on food. I like Hannafords in Meredith. I go down to TJ Maxx by taking Rte 3 and love that store. Like Walmart for many things. Do some local shopping when I am in need or if I see something I want. Since I am price conscious, I do tend to try to get a reasonable price. Do not like to overpay for something that is a lot cheaper at another store. Give the difference to charity. I have found a couple of nice gifts in that Meredith store but forget the name. It is near Heaths in Center Harbor. Remember when there was a Heaths in Meredith? I miss the Star Market still as I guess driving in and out was a bit easier.

I do eat at local restaurants. Just which ones are my favorites at any given time seems to vary from year to year. I agree with some others that I wish some were open later. I had a guest who followed me up to the cottage and nothing was open but the one Italian place that has loud band music. The food was OK. Think I spend a lot on cars but keep them forever. Please be careful where you get repairs though. Going to the lake tomorrow and hoping for some nice outings and weather that will be inducive to being able to be outside as well as inside. I love the lake and all of the areas around it.

Usually I buy my gas at the place near to Hannaford's where they have lottery and bananas. Oh and sometimes I find gifts for both myself and others at Lavender Blue.

Last edited by Lucky1; 02-17-2011 at 09:16 PM.
Lucky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:26 AM   #23
Greene's Basin Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky1 View Post
I know that in summer I need to do some work on the house. Will get some new carpet probably at Home Depot or Lowes. Need a new roof. I have to think what to do on the outside but that will also be money. House has needed paint for a while now.
I think that I spend a lot on food. I like Hannafords in Meredith. I go down to TJ Maxx by taking Rte 3 and love that store. Like Walmart for many things. Do some local shopping when I am in need or if I see something I want. Since I am price conscious, I do tend to try to get a reasonable price. Do not like to overpay for something that is a lot cheaper at another store. Give the difference to charity. I have found a couple of nice gifts in that Meredith store but forget the name. It is near Heaths in Center Harbor. Remember when there was a Heaths in Meredith? I miss the Star Market still as I guess driving in and out was a bit easier.

I do eat at local restaurants. Just which ones are my favorites at any given time seems to vary from year to year. I agree with some others that I wish some were open later. I had a guest who followed me up to the cottage and nothing was open but the one Italian place that has loud band music. The food was OK. Think I spend a lot on cars but keep them forever. Please be careful where you get repairs though. Going to the lake tomorrow and hoping for some nice outings and weather that will be inducive to being able to be outside as well as inside. I love the lake and all of the areas around it.

Usually I buy my gas at the place near to Hannaford's where they have lottery and bananas. Oh and sometimes I find gifts for both myself and others at Lavender Blue.
Once we have ice-out my money will go for boat gas. I will be taking my Sea Doo all over L. Winnipesaukee. When I am riding in the glorious sun I will try to forget how much the gas is costing me.
Greene's Basin Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:09 AM   #24
Shedwannabe

Some people seem to have an interesting definition of "local shopping". For the record, Lowe's, Home Depot and Wal-mart are not considered "local shopping". Local shopping means a locally owned store where the profits stay (and recirculate) in the community. BIBA (www.bibanh.org) is an example of locally owned businesses. Lowe's and Home Depot may employ local people, but the profits from the business are sucked out of the community, to the detriment of the community. Any national chain is not considered "local shopping" (well, maybe using a Wal-Mart in Benton, Arkansas would be considered local shopping....)

I am building a $500,000 house, with all locally purchased supplies (nothing from Lowe's or Home Depot, for example). Appliances from Barrons; lumber, etc. from LaValley; flooring, etc. from Color Shed and other local suppliers, etc., etc. Sure, its a little more expensive, but it supports MY community.
Shedwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shedwannabe For This Useful Post:
Argie's Wife (02-18-2011), Exit20 (02-18-2011)
Old 02-18-2011, 10:33 AM   #25
Argie's Wife

Doing local business pays off. Period.

Serving on the school board, I look carefully when we are reviewing bids or proposals for jobs to see if we are really doing business locally - and often the lowest bidder or proposal for something will be local simply because they have low overhead, a short commute to the job or to deliver the goods - you get the idea. There's times when we have to spend money out of state (technology purchases, for example) but I think that's understandable...
Old 02-18-2011, 01:38 PM   #26
tis

Thanked 1,379 Times in 955 Posts

That's very good that you do that AW! They don't do that in Wolfeboro.
tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:59 PM   #27
Exit20

Thumbs up biba

You're right Shedwannabe, BIBA (www.bibanh.org) is a great example of locally owned businesses. In many cases, I've found that the prices can be just as competitive at the locally owned businesses, with much better service than a big box store.

BIBA also rolled out a 'Friends of BIBA' card where for $10 you can show your card at participating local business (currently 40) to get a discount or added bonus to your purchase. I know that Baron's Major Brands and Boulia Gorrell are on there to help with your home building needs. Boulia is offering 15% off purchases by showing your BIBA card!

The card is a nice added incentive to shop locally and keep the Lakes Region communities strong!
Exit20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 04:27 PM   #28
lawn psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedwannabe View Post
Some people seem to have an interesting definition of "local shopping". For the record, Lowe's, Home Depot and Wal-mart are not considered "local shopping". Local shopping means a locally owned store where the profits stay (and recirculate) in the community. BIBA (www.bibanh.org) is an example of locally owned businesses. Lowe's and Home Depot may employ local people, but the profits from the business are sucked out of the community, to the detriment of the community. Any national chain is not considered "local shopping" (well, maybe using a Wal-Mart in Benton, Arkansas would be considered local shopping....)

I am building a $500,000 house, with all locally purchased supplies (nothing from Lowe's or Home Depot, for example). Appliances from Barrons; lumber, etc. from LaValley; flooring, etc. from Color Shed and other local suppliers, etc., etc. Sure, its a little more expensive, but it supports MY community.
I hear ya. We built a new house in the Fall/Winter of 2008 So we did our part to help out the local contractors.

The one thing those stores do bring in is a tax base. HD and Lowe's don't send any kids to the local schools and the stores over here do contribute to the local community quite often. Not sure what the Wal-mart does.

I buy from LL Bean but all their stuff is made in China and Malaysia. So the profits stay here but the wages for the manufacturing of the goods are paid over their. Go figure
Old 02-18-2011, 04:47 PM   #29
jrc

Sure shopping at local businesses can be good if they are competitive. I can't bring myself to pay more just because the business is local.

Also if you look at the BIBA site you will find business that have several locations, some have 10 or more. So where is the cut-off 100 stores, 1000?

They whole theory about big box stores taking their money out of the comuminty is specious. The people who work there get paid in the community, the taxes are paid in the community, the profits may leave the community and go to a corporate location but these are all public companies, those profits come back in our investments and 401k's.

Sure the Walmart exec's may bring a bumper of cash into Arkansas but you can make the same arguement about corporations with offices in NH. Do you want Arkansans to avoid Fidelity because the money goes to Merrimack?

The best way to improve business is competition, the local guys that compete well will win, the others will not. Remember years ago K-mart ruled the retail world until a local guy in Benton, Arkansas beat them at their own game. Right now there is someone trying to beat them.
jrc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jrc For This Useful Post:
Irish mist (02-18-2011), lawn psycho (02-18-2011), Lucky1 (02-20-2011)
Old 02-19-2011, 12:07 AM   #30
Bear Islander

I spend most of my money on travel.
Bear Islander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 07:40 AM   #31
Exit20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrc View Post
Sure shopping at local businesses can be good if they are competitive. I can't bring myself to pay more just because the business is local.

Also if you look at the BIBA site you will find business that have several locations, some have 10 or more. So where is the cut-off 100 stores, 1000?

They whole theory about big box stores taking their money out of the comuminty is specious. The people who work there get paid in the community, the taxes are paid in the community, the profits may leave the community and go to a corporate location but these are all public companies, those profits come back in our investments and 401k's.

Sure the Walmart exec's may bring a bumper of cash into Arkansas but you can make the same arguement about corporations with offices in NH. Do you want Arkansans to avoid Fidelity because the money goes to Merrimack?

The best way to improve business is competition, the local guys that compete well will win, the others will not. Remember years ago K-mart ruled the retail world until a local guy in Benton, Arkansas beat them at their own game. Right now there is someone trying to beat them.
Agreed, JRC. A local business needs to be well run and able to compete with the big guys on price, quality, service & hours. I'm not saying
to spend money exclusively at local, independently owned businesses...but when making those buying decisions, try to remember that there are
alternatives to the big box stores.

IMHO, it's the independent businesses that add the character we love about many of our lakes region towns. Would Meredith or Wolfeboro be as
charming if they had a Walgreens, Lowes, and WalMart at every corner as Laconia does?

The Pond Hockey Tourney, Winnipesaukee Playhouse, Cabin Fever Festival....sure they want big name sponsors, but it's also the local businesses that step up, do what they can, and help each other succeed.

If you're well run, and satisfy a market need, there's enough business to go around for both the independents and the big box stores (to help
our 401k's! )
Old 02-19-2011, 07:43 AM   #32
Exit20

Oh, and before I get called out....my "Exit 20" name has nothing to do with my shopping habits, just the most convenient exit for me!
Old 02-19-2011, 05:49 PM   #33
mg2107

Eastern Propane & Oil !
mg2107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:07 PM   #34
Lucky1

Default Point of interest.Where do you spend the most money?

The stated question was "Where do you spend the most money?" Some took that to be gas, food, housing, education etc etc etc. Then I believe one can add at what places you get gas, food, housing, education etc.

Love the lake and all that it offers. Still it costs a ton to live here. Taxes are high as is heat etc etc. There are so many costs just to have grass cut and snow plowed and roofs shoveled and houses painted. I buy plants etc etc. Food and gas are huge expenses as are many other areas.

I love Walgreens in Tilton. For one thing it is a national chain so if one goes to another state, they have a Walgreens near to you. You can still get your prescription filled. It may be of interest also that I have actually gone into a local pharmacy at night when I was the only one in the store and was told I would have to wait an hour as they had to fill prescriptions for others who had called earlier. No one came in to the pharmacy for the next hour. Not one person, and yet putting twenty pills into a bottle could not be done. I finally went to the counter and stood there just glaring at one of three people there. She went and said something to one of the ( I think two) pharmacists. I was sick and needed this prescription. It has never crossed my mind to fill a prescription there again.
Old 02-20-2011, 09:22 PM   #35
lawn psycho

Quote:
It may be of interest also that I have actually gone into a local pharmacy at night when I was the only one in the store and was told I would have to wait an hour as they had to fill prescriptions for others who had called earlier. No one came in to the pharmacy for the next hour. Not one person, and yet putting twenty pills into a bottle could not be done. I finally went to the counter and stood there just glaring at one of three people there. She went and said something to one of the ( I think two) pharmacists. I was sick and needed this prescription. It has never crossed my mind to fill a prescription there again.
+1 There is a place in Kennebunk that did the exact same thing to me. I have insurance through work and discoverd I could get it via mail for major savings (around 40%) versus the walk-in pharmacy.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:40 AM   #36
Argie's Wife

Quote:
...I was the only one in the store and was told I would have to wait an hour as they had to fill prescriptions...
Not to derail this thread, but I've wondered if these chain pharmacies tell people that hoping they'll shop, make some impulse buys - spend more money - while they're waiting...

There was a great little pharmacy in Laconia by LRGH - Flowers Pharmacy. You could get a few over the counter drug items there, some durable medical equipment items, maybe a candy bar or soda, but they could fill a script in about 10 minutes or less, there. Loved that little place - but they've closed.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:14 PM   #37
Lakesrider

Well watching the news today it seems that gasoline will be my highest spending section. They were interviewing floor traders on Wall Street today and they said it is a forgone conclusion that we will be at $5.00 per gallon this Summer.
Hmmm, less traffic in Meredith?
Old 02-22-2011, 02:05 PM   #38
lawn psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakesrider View Post
Well watching the news today it seems that gasoline will be my highest spending section. They were interviewing floor traders on Wall Street today and they said it is a forgone conclusion that we will be at $5.00 per gallon this Summer.
Hmmm, less traffic in Meredith?
The whole fuel supply/demand relationships are hosed when it comes to oil.

Sustained $5/gallon gas will bring the US economy to its knees again. The bigger question is who the oil cartels are aligned with now.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:01 PM   #39
Lakesrider

I highly doubt we will see $5.00 gas this year. It proved out last time that we simply won't support it. When we started to conserve, or for some, just couldn't afford it, the prices dropped. I think they would dip into the reserves as well.
I think it funny though that one of our biggest oil suppliers is a Country that we can't stand, same goes with Citgo. Time we start drilling more of our own oil and depend less on Oil from the Middle East, and Africa. Still think we should get free oil from Iraq....like forever.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:02 PM   #40
Espo

Default Lowes

I think I am gonna just leave my wallett at Lowes, they seem to get all of my money anyway!
Espo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 06:11 PM   #41
trfour

Default Higher Fuel Prices Hurt Us All...

For instance, the trucking industry delivers most of what us consumers need on a day to and every day basis. Just imagine what it would be like to go to the store and find all of the shelves empty! A short list, No Food, No Meds at your local friendly pharmacy, and the list goes on and on.
Here's some reading material that covers some of what the trucking industry has been dealing with for a Long time now.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Trucking-a...omy&id=1881153

#2. And what about the airline industry??... Some might be able to afford to fly an M & M or two to a friend, lets say out in California, but for most of the rest of us, we'd have to walk. No Food, No Water and we all know that that journey ain't go'in happen either!

We have to all Unite, get involved and try to keep a train wreck from happening!!!!

Terry

Always Remember, The Best Safety Device In The Boat, or on a PWC Snowmobile etc., Is YOU!

Safe sledding tips and much more; http://www.snowmobile.org/snowmobiling-safety.html
trfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:30 PM   #42
CateP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakesrider View Post
Still think we should get free oil from Iraq....like forever.
We certainly paid for it in more ways than one.
CateP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 08:34 AM   #43
SAMIAM

Thanked 1,626 Times in 562 Posts

Don't mean to get political here, but we better start drilling for our own oil......we have plenty and the middle east is getting crazier and crazier.
SAMIAM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SAMIAM For This Useful Post:
eillac@dow (02-23-2011), tis (02-23-2011)
Old 02-23-2011, 08:53 AM   #44
fatlazyless

Down at the Dollar Menu at Meredith McDonalds: on McDouble cheeseburgers and fries and water gets the most of my spendable cash. Sure hope those Concord Republicans come through with lowering the meals tax from 9% back down to its' pre-Democratic 8%. A little tax relief would definitely be appreciated and make me reconsider my political affiliation with the Democrats. 8% ....way-to-go!
Old 02-23-2011, 07:10 PM   #45
Lucky1

Default Watch your fat intake from such a diet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Down at the Dollar Menu at Meredith McDonalds: on McDouble cheeseburgers and fries and water gets the most of my spendable cash. Sure hope those Concord Republicans come through with lowering the meals tax from 9% back down to its' pre-Democratic 8%. A little tax relief would definitely be appreciated and make me reconsider my political affiliation with the Democrats. 8% ....way-to-go!
Arteries will kill you if you eat too much fat!!! Try Yogurt and fruit and oatmeal, chicken, fish and the colored foods like sweet potatos and blueberries and spinach or broccoli etc etc.