Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-16-2004, 11:30 AM   #1
Knomad

Default Rumba, Wolfeboro

Has anyone tried the Rumba Restaurant on Union St in Wolfeboro? We tried to get in Sunday night around 6:00. Though it did not seem crowded, we were told they had nothing available until 8:15.
Knomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 05:51 PM   #2
KBoater

Default Rumba

I was there this week. It is small and reservations are requested. The atmosphere I quiet bistro. Food is excellent. We had 4 different things and all were perfect. Also ordered an anti pesto for the table. Very different from anything you will find around the area. Plan a long enjoyable evening but be prepared to pay the price.
KBoater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 12:28 PM   #3
throttleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLboater
I was there this week. It is small and reservations are requested. The atmosphere I quiet bistro. Food is excellent. We had 4 different things and all were perfect. Also ordered an anti pesto for the table. Very different from anything you will find around the area. Plan a long enjoyable evening but be prepared to pay the price.
I agree!! I've dined there a few times this summer and had wonderful meals. It's a very unique place--a tiny gem in Wolfeboro!! There's no other restaurant in the area that can match the combination of quality and style of food offerings that exist at Rumba.
throttleman is offline   Reply With Quote