Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Area WebCAMs
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2017, 05:13 AM   #1
webmaster

Thanked 3,691 Times in 819 Posts
Smile The WeirsCAM is Back!

After a year off because of the sale of the Winnipesaukee Pier to new owners the WeirsCAM is back online with the great view of Meredith Bay from the roof of the pier at Weirs Beach that had been available from 1999 through last spring! I know many of you have missed it.

In exchange for allowing me to operate the WeirsCAM from their facility I have installed and will manage a camera to provide a view of the Flightcraft Gas Dock and the Mount Washington dock. That is a new camera that provides a live stream as well as the still images. It hasn't been added to their website yet but here it is:

I also have to thank Anchor Marine for allowing me to temporarily display the image from their webcam on Paugus Bay for the last year. If you need a boat rental or other marine services please consider Anchor Marine and Flightcraft. I couldn't operate these webcams without them.
webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 08:40 AM   #2
ghfromaltonbay

Default Thanks, Webmaster!

Nice to be able to see the Weirs webcam view again, even from 300+ miles away. Thanks for all you do for us, Don!
ghfromaltonbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 09:03 AM   #3
BobbyA

Default NOW if they could fix the Mount cam

Shows the boat sitting in it`s berth all day. Called them a few days ago and told them its not working while it`s under way!!!!!!!!!!!!
BobbyA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 09:40 AM   #4
winniwannabe

Great job with the Weirscam and the Flightcraftcam! I've missed seeing the
Weirs area on here, but it was fun seeing Paugus Bay also, and Anchor Marine will be our choice for a rental! Thank you so much!
On a similar note... thank you for the reason behind the Wolfeborocam not
working. I thought it was my computer. My wheels are always spinning, I sure don't need any more spinning in front of me. Happy Summer
winniwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 03:28 PM   #5
Senter Cove Guy

Default It's Nice To Have The WeirsCam Back

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
This view has been missed and it's great to have it back.
Old 06-25-2017, 05:52 AM   #6
Barney Bear

Default New Weirs Cam

WMUR Channel 9 introduced the new Weirs cam on their early morning program today. They also briefly reported on a boat hitting rocks near Timber Island. I wonder Witches ones. 🦇
Barney Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 02:30 PM   #7
fatlazyless

Default .... a new school for water skiing!

Looks like the Winnipesaukee Pier, home of the new, no longer former, Weirs webcam, is also home to the new www.winnipesaukeepier.com/ski-school ....... Flightcraft Watersports Academy .....wow! ..... a school for water skiing and those funny looking things called wake boards ...... do they have a senior's division ..... a school for old water skiers from the 1960's with some old Northland and O'Brien water skis?

That seems like it could be a very happening location for a water ski/wakeboard school what with the big audience visibility, seen from the board walk, the beach, and surrounds ...... plus Flightcraft sells these super-duper big bucks, wakeboard boats so it probably has some strong desire to promote water skiing/wakeboarding.

Can their wakeboard boat sound system handle an 8-track cassette with the Beetle's doing 'Back in the U.S.S.R.' ...... will bring it along!

Who knows ...... just maybe they'll be running waterski classes, back and forth, past the WeirsCam .......just don't forget to wave as you go by! Would that be a good promo, live shot or what!

Last edited by fatlazyless; 06-25-2017 at 03:10 PM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 06:30 PM   #8
Outdoorsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney Bear View Post
WMUR Channel 9 introduced the new Weirs cam on their early morning program today. They also briefly reported on a boat hitting rocks near Timber Island. I wonder Witches ones. ��
Sadly, I looked for both of those stories on their website and was greeted with nothing but "click-bait" Similar to NH1's web site. What a shame.
Outdoorsman is offline   Reply With Quote