Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2004, 04:44 PM   #1
Justin Coleman

Default In need of painter for the summer

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has had their house painted on or around the lake recently and would like to recommend a painting company to me. There's a few companies up there, but I would like to hear from somebody who was pleased with their job so I can go into this with some confidence.

-Thank you
Old 04-01-2004, 07:27 PM   #2
Homeowner

Default Need of Painter

Give DAVE ALTIERIof Meredith a call at 279-2284. Does a great job, neat, dependable and good rates.
We have had both inside and outside painting done and were very pleased with his work.
Old 04-01-2004, 07:58 PM   #3
Matt_Hann

Default Re: In need of painter for the summer

I had my house in Wolfeboro painted last summer by CCM Painting. They did a great job at a very reasonable price. They gave me an estimate right away, and completed the job in a week. I would definitely recommend them to anybody who is interested in having their house painted. You can contact them at www.ccmpainting.com.
Old 04-01-2004, 10:17 PM   #4
Happy Customer

CCM painting also did some exterior work on my home. They were dependable, neat, timely, and had very reasonable prices. Call Dave Cousins 978-302-0708
Old 04-02-2004, 06:49 AM   #5
T.H.E. Binz

Glen Marcoux of Imperial Painting in Laconia did an outstanding job on my lake house two years ago (inside and out). It was a very difficult job and he completed the work on schedule with no complaints or change orders.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2004, 07:15 AM   #6
Sully

Bob Davis lives in Ossipee but does a lot of work at the lake. Does a super job. I'd never consider anyone else! Sorry I don't have his phone number right now.
Old 04-03-2004, 10:14 AM   #7
bear islander

We've had two houses painted or stained, one on the island by Serenity Painting Meredith 2799035. They do an excellent job at a moderate cost - they have a boat too!
Old 04-03-2004, 10:15 AM   #8
ebizboy

CCM Painting did our Cottage in Meredith last summer. Couple of college guys from my alma mater, as it turns out. My wife was very impressed how quickly and cleanly they worked. Nice kids and they did a great job. It looks like they could use some help with the web site though

http://www.ccmpainting.com
Old 04-03-2004, 03:23 PM   #9
Meredith Resident

Default Re: Need of Painter

I have been unable to locate David Alteri. I heard that he was ill. Does anyone know whether he is available or is their another painter you would recommend.
Thanks
Old 04-03-2004, 08:12 PM   #10
City Girl

Default Re: Need of Painter

His name is spelled "Altieri" at 279-2284. I know it is in the book under D. Altieri. He is scheduled to do some work for us again this summer. As to whether he is ill I couldn't say but sure hope not.
Old 04-04-2004, 04:09 PM   #11
winter harbor resident

Profile Painters Merle Burke one man show so you don't have to pay a whole lot.374-6363 Experienced and mature painter
Old 04-06-2004, 07:36 PM   #12
Sunbeam lodge

Default Looking for a painter

I tried Dave Altieri but he is not available. Will try CCM painting.
Sunbeam lodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 05:34 PM   #13
Yes, Dear

Default CCM Painting

Based on the advice of this forum I called CCM painting. I only have a small house but it's already done, and they did a great job! Very neat and professional and they seemed like real good guys to boot. I think I heard them say they would go out to the islands too. Thanks guys.
Yes, Dear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 11:03 AM   #14
Sunbeam lodge

Smile

Took the recomendation of a forum member and had CCm paint my home on the lake. They did a great job at a reasonable price. Very happy with the results. The boysjust graduated from college so they may be out of the painting business now.
Sunbeam lodge is offline   Reply With Quote