Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Snowmobiling
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-19-2008, 06:47 PM   #1
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Thumbs up Moultonboro Snowmobile Club Dinner Meeting

March 1, 2008 will be our next Dinner/Meeting at the Balmoral Clubhouse. Arrival and social time with appetizers at 6:30PM. Dinner at 7PM.
We are planning an Italian Dinner with Spaghetti, Meatballs/Sausages and sauce. The spaghetti {to be cooked}, cheese, garlic spread, bread, dessert and tea/coffee will be supplied. We need people to bring spaghetti sauce, meatballs/sausages, salad and appetizers. Please call with your offerings so I can fill in the blanks. Bring your own beverages and maybe a knife and fork.
Once again, help with setup; cleanup and the cooking/serving will be greatly appreciated. As the saying goes: "many hands make light work" or something like that.
Don't forget to call 253-4372 or e-mail: winnfabric@roadrunner.com. Thank you and see you there, Cheryl Higgins

I am running a bit late this mounth. Should have our Newsletter out by tomorrow.

George

WINNOCTURN

Trails remain in good shape inspite of the rain.
WINNOCTURN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:51 AM   #2
michael c

Smile Hi George

I am kinda new here but if you could let me know what we are talking about for Spag sauce I might be able to help you out ,,prolly garlic bread as well
would one gallon of really good sauce[gravy] be enough or would 2 gallons do it ...that i can do ..garlic bread is easy for me and I would also want to know how many baked italian sausages you are thinking ...Maybe some meatballs ....While I can't commit until I hear from you, i can pretty much take care of most of what you want , free of charge . i am an Italian restaurant , not looking for any thanks , just knowing that it is for a good cause is enough for me

Thanks for your time
Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINNOCTURN View Post
March 1, 2008 will be our next Dinner/Meeting at the Balmoral Clubhouse. Arrival and social time with appetizers at 6:30PM. Dinner at 7PM.
We are planning an Italian Dinner with Spaghetti, Meatballs/Sausages and sauce. The spaghetti {to be cooked}, cheese, garlic spread, bread, dessert and tea/coffee will be supplied. We need people to bring spaghetti sauce, meatballs/sausages, salad and appetizers. Please call with your offerings so I can fill in the blanks. Bring your own beverages and maybe a knife and fork.
Once again, help with setup; cleanup and the cooking/serving will be greatly appreciated. As the saying goes: "many hands make light work" or something like that.
Don't forget to call 253-4372 or e-mail: winnfabric@roadrunner.com. Thank you and see you there, Cheryl Higgins

I am running a bit late this mounth. Should have our Newsletter out by tomorrow.

George

WINNOCTURN

Trails remain in good shape inspite of the rain.
Old 02-20-2008, 06:49 PM   #3
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Default Club Dinner

Micheal,

The offer sounds great. My wife Cheryl handles all the details for the dinners. Could you give her a call @ 253-4372 leave a message. She is usualy home after five.
Thanks,

George
WINNOCTURN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 10:19 PM   #4
michael c

Default Spaghetti dinner

Hi George,
I spoke with your wife today and you are all set in the Spaghetti sauce area. Once we have a fair head count,I can also help in other ways
talk again soon.
thanks
Mike Clayton