Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Diving Winnipesaukee
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-24-2010, 08:59 PM   #1
topwater

Default Diving the wreck in Glendale

Who ever is diving on the wreck, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, put your 3 foot high, 2 foot wide blocks of ice back into the lake when your done. I went out fishing today at 7:15 before any divers were there, and there was the ice block I described earlier standing alone by its self. Obviously it was left out by divers the day before! If a snowmobiler hit that at night, it would KILL them, and destroy their machine. And YES it was that big. Please use some COMMON SENSE and put the ice back in. Thank you.
topwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:18 PM   #2
secondcurve

Topwater:

How ha the ice fishing been? I have heard it is tough????
secondcurve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:41 AM   #3
topwater

Thumbs up

Hello Second, Yes it has been tough! We started off By locke Island last week-end and had only 1 flag, did get it to the hole, 3lbish Rainbow, but we lost it, that was it last sunday, yesterday we started out further out towards Welch, and fished hard all day with no results other then a wonderful tan. HOWEVER, we moved out to the north west corner of Welch and TOUCHDOWN, WE HAVE IGNITION, this was around 3 in the afternoon. With in 30 minutes we had 3 lakers and lost another, So, now you know where we moved our bob house. With any luck fishing we continue to be pretty good out there.
On another note, If the pilot who likes to Barrel Roll over glendale, reads this, please make a note where we moved to, so a LOW FLY-BY and another barrel roll would be appreciated next week-end. LOve to watch your show.
topwater is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to topwater For This Useful Post:
secondcurve (01-26-2010)
Old 01-25-2010, 08:42 AM   #4
ishoot308

Thanked 4,941 Times in 1,917 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by topwater View Post
Who ever is diving on the wreck, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, put your 3 foot high, 2 foot wide blocks of ice back into the lake when your done. I went out fishing today at 7:15 before any divers were there, and there was the ice block I described earlier standing alone by its self. Obviously it was left out by divers the day before! If a snowmobiler hit that at night, it would KILL them, and destroy their machine. And YES it was that big. Please use some COMMON SENSE and put the ice back in. Thank you.
I nearly hit that block of ice Saturday morning with my Polaris Ranger. I was going slow too!! The ice chunk was hard to see as it was transparent.

I know on Sunday the block was gone so either someone hit it or moved it. Hopefully the latter.

Dan
ishoot308 is offline   Reply With Quote