Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-14-2006, 09:10 AM   #1
The Eagle

Default Looking for Referals "Plumbers"

Hi Guys and Gals!
I'm still around, and read the "Forum" all the time, but I have not been posting anything. I'm recovering from major surgery on my hand so, I've been behaving!
I'm looking for referrals for Plumbers in the Moultonboro area, that will "Roto_Root" septic feed lines. We have never had it done and feel it is a good idea to have it done, BEFORE there are any problems. Has anyone had all their home drains "Cleaned" and cleared all the way through the septic lines? Who would you use? I need good referals, because last fall I had my outside faucet split, and the plumber I called (without a referal) charged me an absorbant amount to replace it.
I hope everyone is ready for a great summer! I will be looking for all the group on the lake!
Your Friend!
"The Eagle"
The Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 01:31 PM   #2
playinghooky

Default CB Plumbing

You can try CB Plumbing. I believe he's in Alton but may go to Moultonboro. 364-5624 or 393-6488. Had good service from him last year.
playinghooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 09:04 PM   #3
longisland60

Default Give Lamprey Septic a call...

I don't know if he will clean lines, but we have used Lamprey Septic for septic service at our home in Moultonborough. I found him very helpful, prompt and reasonable. We had a bit of an emergency last year and he came out within an hour and got things sorted out. His number is (603) 476-5557.

LongIsland60
longisland60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 08:29 PM   #4
arthurc

I've used Smitty the Plumber from Moultonborough several times. He's done a good job each time. He was reasonable priced, efficient and on time. He answerd my calls very promptly.
arthurc is offline   Reply With Quote