Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-04-2006, 04:40 PM   #1
GrandmaBig6

Question Kennel Question

I was wondering if anyone had personal experience with Brookwood Pet Resort Kennel.

I found their name thru winnipesaukee.com under Lake Links. I've never left a "kid" in a kennel before , as we've always taken our pets on vacation with us. I'm not sure where we will stay yet, but some houses I've checked with the owner seems a little concerned about having a cat in the house. Other suggestions are also welcome.

Thanks for any and all your help. I love this forum and although I don't post too much, I do read it almost everyday.

Thanks,
M
GrandmaBig6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 06:50 PM   #2
Airwaves

Hi GrandmaBig6
The condo association where we have our place doesn't allow pets so when I go up for overnights I board my dog at a kennel near where I live (also run by my vet) or leave her with a relative. That way there is plenty of room in the SUV for luggage etc. and you're not putting the animal through a long trip only to be put in a crate.

I actually had a cancellation this year from one of last year's renters because she bought a new pet and knows that she can't bring it up to the lake with her.

Good luck
Airwaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 01:43 PM   #3
GrandmaBig6

Default Last time

Thought I would throw this out one more time before we make our final decision about leaving our cat at a kennel for two weeks .

Was wondering if anyone had personal knowledge of Brookwood Pet Resort?

Thanks.
GrandmaBig6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 03:17 PM   #4
Prophet

Default Kennel reply

Hi GrandmaBig6,

One of our customers mentioned you were asking about our pet facility, Brookwood Pet Resort. We're confident that you would find it safe, attractive, well-run and extremely clean. The cat room is attached to our lobby and offers two large windows with views of either the lobby or our wooded grounds. We recirculate the cat room air about nine times per hour and each guest is given play time to sit in the window seat, watch the lobby from a large wicker basket or to just explore the room. They are completely separated from the dogs. It's very convenient for travelers to the lakes region, only about a quarter mile off Interstate 93 at Exit 17. We're very proud of our business and gladly give tours anytime during our reception hours. For more information about Brookwood, we invite you to visit http://www.brookwoodpetresort.com or give us a call at 603-783-4040.

Thank you for asking about us,
Art & Carol
Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote