Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-02-2013, 03:58 PM   #1
cursereversed

Cool Replace Roof, Gutters, and Bay Window

I am researching roofers to replace the shingles on my home. At the same time I would like them to replace the gutters (at least pull down the old ones).

In addition I need to get quotes for replacing a drafty bay window in my living room.

I am definitely staying with shingles and want standard gutters that will have the standard, cheap covers (mesh/wire) to keep the leaves out for easier future replacement. The bay window now has two smaller attached windows but I am not dead set on keeping those two smaller windows or having one larger bay window. There will definitely need to be some wood work done on the frame.

Does anyone have suggestions on companies that can do any (or all) of the work I am preparing to have done? Thank you in advance.
cursereversed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 04:13 PM   #2
Charlie T

Default Excellent Roof Company

I was looking for a roofing company in early summer myself. I'd recently joined Angie's list and on that site I found many positive ratings for Garon-teed roofing. I used this company in early July and I can't say enough good about them. Their service was excellent, with high quality materials and outstanding workmanship. Call Mark Garon at 603-785-4998 . He has a website at

http://www.garon-teedroofing.com/

You won't be disappointed.

Good Luck

CT
Charlie T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 04:38 PM   #3
boo

Default roof, window, gutters

Hi My name is Corey Boucher, Blue Moon Builders, I would be happy to meet with you and get you pricing for your project.
I have done numerous projects for forum members in the past. I am located in Gilford and offer high quality at great prices.
feel free to contact me at bluemoonbuilders@msn.com or you can call me at 603-393-5229 and we can set a day and time to go over your project.
Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you.
boo is offline   Reply With Quote