Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Snowmobiling
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-21-2015, 11:59 AM   #1
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Default LATEST info on NHSA Online Membership

I received this last Friday.

To all NHSA clubs
Important changes for this year’s Memberships

Effective immediately

The New Hampshire Snowmobile Association has upgraded its Membership Program to a web-based program. This is a significant change from previous years. The new program is designed to create more convenience for our members, reduce volunteer hours, and reduce cost to clubs as well as better reporting and marketing options. The new system has many features to assist in mailing and or, emailing your membership lists. Lastly but most important, the new program is needed in protecting our enhanced membership program when registrations become available online in the future.

The online program for individual members will not start till after the first of the year.

Clubs will be using their present methods of renewing Memberships till that time.

OK, Let's get working on it!

Here is a link to SLedNH

You can read what other Snowmobilers are saying.

http://www.slednh.com/forums/index.p...e-memberships/

Last edited by WINNOCTURN; 06-25-2015 at 06:27 AM.
WINNOCTURN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 06:19 AM   #2
VitaBene

Thanked 1,601 Times in 821 Posts

George- thanks for tracking this. There is still a lot of confusion, but in the end I think it will all work out!
VitaBene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 02:23 PM   #3
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Question Complete Memo regarding Online Memberships

I have edited certain Names and Phone Numbers at my discretion. If you have any questions I will try to answer them or contact those who can.

WINNOCTURN

To all NHSA clubs

Important changes for this year’s Memberships

Effective immediately

The New Hampshire Snowmobile Association has upgraded its Membership Program to a web-based program. This is a significant change from previous years. The new program is designed to create more convenience for our members, reduce volunteer hours, and reduce cost to clubs as well as better reporting and marketing options. The new system has many features to assist in mailing and or, emailing your membership lists. Lastly but most important, the new program is needed in protecting our enhanced membership program when registrations become available online in the future.

What will your club need?
• All club individuals responsible for membership entry will need a computer, internet access and a printer.
• All clubs must participate in a training seminar. We recommend attending the seminar before you begin entering memberships if possible.

The new Web based Membership System is being released in two phases.
Here is a summary of changes and what timelines will be.

Phase 1- From July 1, 2015 until January 1, 2016

• Once the NHSA has received your club dues, officer lists and LOU, your club membership portal will be turned on to enable membership entry. Your club will need a username and password to enter the membership database. Please note your clubs dues will be listed in the database as you have listed them on your club paperwork mailed to NHSA. Your club dues should include NHSA dues in your total.

• Club memberships will require a birthdate for the primary member name. Be sure to add this to your membership forms. This is being used to link to other data to allow the voucher to be printed. The voucher will not print without it.

• Clubs will now enter memberships directly into the NHSA Online Membership database. The database is preloaded with previous years members.

• The system will allow only for Individual and Family membership until Jan. 1, 2016. See changes below.

• Instead of mailing out membership cards, you will mail a registration discount voucher to your members, which has a unique ID number. The voucher will be printed from the Online Database at the time of entry.

• You or your members may reprint the registration voucher at any time and gain access to their ID number by entering the system after signing in. To receive the registration discount, a member must present this voucher to the registration agent.

What does the unique number mean? Below is a sample.

16 - 0905 - 002230
YEAR - Club Number - Member Number
Phase 2 – Effective January 1, 2016

• Individual and family memberships will no longer be available. Memberships available will be Standard, Trail Supporter and Trail Blazer.

• NHSA clubs have the option to sell memberships online. This will allow for your members to join your club directly online and print their own Registration voucher. Participating clubs must follow the online agreements to participate with a standard dues of $35. ($25 Club. $10 NHSA) Trail Supporter and Trail Blazer options.

As with any new program, there is bound to be a few wrinkles to iron out. Please notify the NHSA office with any problems immediately and call with any questions. Email any requests for reports not currently available that your club would like to see.

Web-based Membership Training Schedule

• Thursday - July 9th - NHSA Office- Tilton NH 7pm

• Saturday – August 8th – NHSA Office – Tilton NH 10am

• Thursday – September 10th – NHSA Office Tilton NH 7pm

Please RSVP by calling or emailing the NHSA office the date you would like to attend.

Frequently asked questions-

I need to send a membership out before July10th so my member can register their sled. How can I provide them with a Registration Voucher ID number?

When will I receive my NHSA membership cards to mail out?
You will not receive NHSA membership cards to mail out. Instead of mailing out NHSA cards, you will mail out the Registration Voucher that you print upon membership entry that provides the number needed for the registration discount. Some clubs are choosing to add a sticker to the back of the voucher as a club membership card as well for local discounts.
Will I receive my NHSA decals to mail out?

Yes. You will receive your decals via mail as you have in the past to mail to members.

My club wants to participate in Online Membership sales January 1st but is not able to change our by-laws in time to meet the standard dues of $35 by that date. What are my options?

Can a registration agent look up my ID number if a member forgets to bring their registration voucher?

Yes. It is possible but can’t guarantee you that particular agent will. If you have a data phone, a member can look up there ID number and show the registration agent. Some registration agents may use tablets for members to join as well.

Important: If your club would like to participate in online membership sales starting January 1, 2016, you should address any changes in your clubs by-laws needed to allow for a dues rate change if needed.

Last edited by WINNOCTURN; 06-25-2015 at 06:28 AM.
WINNOCTURN is offline   Reply With Quote