Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2017, 10:55 AM   #1
baygo

Default Karma Cafe

Karma Café is a new breakfast place in downtown Laconia. It's right across the street from Laconi Spa. You can't miss it because they've done a wonderful job with the building. We all know you can't please everybody but I'm willing to wager that the nouveau rustic ambience is going to make a lot of people feel very comfortable while enjoying breakfast or lunch.

We were happy with our food and very happy that they serve woodshed roasting company coffee.

I tried to take a picture of the menu and post it but failed. You'll have to go in and check it out for yourself or visit karmacafeart.com.

It would not surprise me if you are as shocked as I was to find another awesome new restaurant in Laconia. Wishing them the best��
baygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 02:49 PM   #2
phoenix

Thx for letting us know. I dont go into laconia often for breakfast but will give it a try
Old 06-07-2017, 04:37 PM   #3
Hillcountry

Tried the KarmaCafe this morning after a doc's appointment and found it very pleasant and the food was exceptional and prepared with a kind of "flair" which was nice.
Service was attentive and prompt.
Hillcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 07:53 AM   #4
SteveO123

We had lunch at the Karma yesterday and enjoyed it very much. Both had grilled chicken sandwiches and they were great.

Apparently they are owned by the same folks as the Riverbank House and some of the artwork and furniture is made by their clients. Right next door they have a gallery of art and wood slab top benches and tables to buy to support their mission. (As a woodworker myself I thought the prices on the slab tops were reasonable!)

Check it out!
SteveO123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 07:56 PM   #5
Lakemamma

We go once a week there. Love the breakfast and service is always amazing and like how they serve Woodshed Coffee and there infused water is wonderful. Yes there other room where they sell the paintings and pottery is great.
Lakemamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2017, 05:22 PM   #6
Overlake97

Thumbs up Thumbs Way Up

Went to Karma for breakfast the other day, and was impressed by everything - the food, the decor (woodwork/artwork), the friendly wait staff. I had a pancake special (apple pie pancakes) and my wife had the Serenity Skillet, which came sizzling hot on an actual skillet. Both were excellent, as was the coffee. At least for breakfast, this new cafe is a cut above most other places in the lakes region, and we'll be making our second visit real soon.

Their website: http://www.karmacafeart.com
Overlake97 is offline   Reply With Quote