Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2020, 07:57 AM   #1
ACME on the Broads

Default Exceptional Boat Service Before, During, and after the Sale!

Been boating on Winni for over 25 years..........over that period, have owned Formulas, Fountains and Four Winns boats.

More recently, over the last two years I have been dealing with the Paugus Bay Marina (Kory Keenan) team and they are simply outstanding! No hard sales tactics, immaculate facility, great people and most importantly, tremendous and personal service after the sale. This past weekend I had a self-induced brain cramp and many of my electronics weren't working (battery circuit breaker was off!) Kory Keenan and his brother Chris came to our home/dock and were highly professional; they solved our issue in minutes and never once made me feel badly about my mistake. They came out on a Sunday!!!! The post/message here is simple, these people (the owner) answers his own phone and makes it a point to take care of his customers. What a treat to be serviced like you're the only customer at the marina.

If you're looking for a great boat, a fair deal and most importantly, have the confidence the dealer will stand by you and be there when you need them, Paugus Bay Marina is the best and should be your first choice.........Can't say enough about Kory Keenan, he's just sensational, a very good person and a fabulous customer focused businessman. We will be buying another Formula from Kory and PBM without question.

You'd be hard pressed to find a better marina on Winnipesaukee!
ACME on the Broads is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ACME on the Broads For This Useful Post:
Dave R (06-16-2020), dippasan (06-16-2020), Doobs41378 (06-15-2020), DoTheMath (06-16-2020), MeredithMan (06-15-2020), sum-r breeze (06-22-2020), thinkxingu (06-15-2020)