Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2018, 09:27 AM   #1
baygo

Default Muskrat Baseball

Leslie from Tavern 27 and Keven from the Local Eatery recently engaged in a passionate discussion about which was better; Maryland or Louisianan style boil. The result lead to the decision to team up and cook together. This epic event will take place at Robbie Mills field on July 2nd starting at 6pm. They will be cooking shrimp, corn, potatoes, and sausage (sausage is made by Local Provisions).

I invite our forum friends to enjoy the fruit of their labor for $16 per person, advance tickets required and available at http://www.tavern27.com

Proceeds to benefit the Muskrats.

I'll be doing my part by providing a selection of local 16oz, ice cold, craft beers for the very low price of $4 as well as a reesonable wine selection.

Hope to see you all there I'll be the one with two plates.
baygo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baygo For This Useful Post:
BroadHopper (06-28-2018), thinkxingu (06-28-2018)
Old 06-28-2018, 11:54 AM   #2
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts
Default Muskrat Baseball

Quote:
Originally Posted by baygo View Post
Leslie from Tavern 27 and Keven from the Local Eatery recently engaged in a passionate discussion about which was better; Maryland or Louisianan style boil. The result lead to the decision to team up and cook together. This epic event will take place at Robbie Mills field on July 2nd starting at 6pm. They will be cooking shrimp, corn, potatoes, and sausage (sausage is made by Local Provisions).

I invite our forum friends to enjoy the fruit of their labor for $16 per person, advance tickets required and available at http://www.tavern27.com

Proceeds to benefit the Muskrats.

I'll be doing my part by providing a selection of local 16oz, ice cold, craft beers for the very low price of $4 as well as a reesonable wine selection.

Hope to see you all there I'll be the one with two plates.

Awesome. As long as I get into town on time I will be there. 🥔
No sausage emoji.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
joey2665 is offline   Reply With Quote