Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-25-2007, 05:47 PM   #1
Rattlesnake Gal

Thanked 1,349 Times in 475 Posts
Thumbs up Krayatip – Thai in Tilton ~ Vegetarian Friendly Too!

We recently discovered Krayatip, a great Thai restaurant in Tilton. It has been there for years, but it is under new ownership now. The portions are generous and very fresh with appealing presentation. The vegetarian in our party found many things on the menu and cannot wait to go back.

***Do not go here if you are allergic to peanuts – Thai cuisine uses them along with cashews in several dishes.***

One of our favorite dishes is the Gai Ka Prow - Stir-fried ground chicken with basil, chili, bell pepper, onion and mushroom and is served with white rice. (You can have them tone down the spiciness of it.)

Our vegetarian loved the Crispy Tofu, Spring Rolls, salad with peanut sauce and the Thai Iced Tea, which is a sweet, rich, delicious treat.

The Crab Rangoon, Chicken Tempura and Pad Thai are all very good.
On a later trip we tried the Fried Calamari, which I cannot recommend because it was a bit chewy.
(In my opinion, it is hard for anyone to beat the Canoe when it comes to calamari.)

The lunch specials are served with soup or salad and Thai dessert – A great deal!

Krayatip Thai Cuisine
65 Laconia Road
Tilton NH 03276
603-286-8888
I 93 Exit 20 – Behind the Exxon Gas Station

Monday – Thursday
Lunch 11:30 am – 3:00 pm
Dinner 4:30 pm – 9:30 pm

Friday & Saturday
Lunch 11:30 am – 3:00 pm
Dinner 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm

Sunday
Lunch Noon – 3:00 pm
Dinner 3:00 pm – 9:30 pm
If you give this restaurant a try, I hope you have a great experience too! We have been there three times since the beginning of August and look forward to our next trip.

We wish this young couple lots of luck and hope they have many happy years of business in Tilton.
Rattlesnake Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 07:42 AM   #2
Rattlesnake Gal

Thanked 1,349 Times in 475 Posts
Thumbs up Here is the Menu!

Rattlesnake Guy was nice enough to copy their menu into a PDF for you.
Thanks Honey! When can we go back?
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Krayatip Menu.pdf (331.8 KB, 400 views)
Rattlesnake Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 07:57 AM   #3
Overlake97

Default New Ownership AND new name

We also tried "Krayatip - Thai" recently, and had a great experience. The Golden Triangles (appetizer) were a 10 and my Chicken Himmaparn was a 9 (on 10 point scale), especially the next day. My wife got the Green Curry Chicken and really liked that too. This is much too good a restaurant to be as empty as it was when we were there (and always seemed to be under previous owners).
Overlake97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 03:10 PM   #4
gonetoolong

Is this the place in the small plaza next to staples? Not the Green Ginger but the small Thai place? If it's the one I'm thinking of, the wife & I have been a 1/2 dozen times & it's always terrific & priced very reasonably. The Pad Thai is terrific. Couldn't agree with you guys more!
gonetoolong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 08:18 AM   #5
Overlake97

Default Next plaza over

Krayatip is in the small (non-connected) plaza to the right when facing Staples, the one also housing Dunkin Donuts and Upper Crust Pizza.
Overlake97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links