Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2017, 09:36 PM   #1
sledneck

Default Nolans in Wolfboro

We had the opportunity to dine at Nolans for lunch today and it was absolutely delicious. The chicken sandwich was one of the best I ever had. The service on the other hand, the waitress/waiter had a real attitude. They must have just hired her from Canoe because we have always had good service there. We'll be back but hopefully we don't get same wait person.
sledneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 07:35 AM   #2
jeffk

Default Love Nolan's

We went to dinner on Monday and it was great; good food, good service, and very quick too. We got there at 5:15 so it was before any normal dinner crowd. We were in and out in less than an hour, which is what we wanted. We could have stretched it out but didn't want to this time.

We eat there 5 or more times a year (we only eat out once or twice a month and Wolfeboro is across the lake from us so it's 1 1/2 hours round trip.). We have always had good to great meals and friends that go with us enjoy it. It has been a reliable dinner place and our favorite to go to by boat.
jeffk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 08:31 PM   #3
dpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledneck View Post
The service on the other hand, the waitress/waiter had a real attitude. They must have just hired her from Canoe because we have always had good service there. We'll be back but hopefully we don't get same wait person.
I'm missing something here, if you have always had good service at Canoe wouldn't you have liked the waiter at Nolens?? OK maybe I'm slow at times.
dpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 07:53 AM   #4
upthesaukee

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,061 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpg View Post
I'm missing something here, if you have always had good service at Canoe wouldn't you have liked the waiter at Nolens?? OK maybe I'm slow at times.
I think sledneck is saying that the bad service by the server at Nolan's was like the "bad service" at Canoe. Unfortunate, because he/ she had always had good service at Nolan's.

I had to read it more than once. This ended up being my take.

Dave

Sent from my SM-T580 using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
Old 08-25-2017, 08:25 AM   #5
ApS

Red face Confusion Reigns...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledneck View Post
We had the opportunity to dine at Nolans for lunch today and it was absolutely delicious. The chicken sandwich was one of the best I ever had. The service on the other hand, the waitress / waiter had a real attitude. They must have just hired her from Canoe because we have always had good service there. We'll be back but hopefully we don't get same wait person.
The trouble with indefinite pronouns.