Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2018, 08:33 PM   #1
Laxmum

Default House Cleaner Moultonboro

Looking for a trustworthy house cleaner. We have had items stolen from us in the past and the workers had blatantly lied to us. You know what you have in your house and items don't just disappear. I need to reach out to anyone that can recommend honest workers.
Thank you for reading.....
Laxmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 05:56 PM   #2
bigdog

Great Northern Cleaning

Have used them many times..Hard workers at a fair prices.
Always been happy with their work !
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 08:45 PM   #3
greeleyhill

Default I would not recommend Great Northern to anyone

They have never stolen from us but they are completely unreliable for summer rental cleaning. My hunch is that they are lacking the summer help they need (there is another thread on this subject) to support weekend summer rental cleaning. They were great for us the past few years but this year the service has absolutely fallen off the table. After several complaints (rooms obviously not cleaned, trash left in the trash cans, rooms obviously not vacuumed or picked up at all, late arrivals) they told us they were getting out of the rental cleaning business next year..which is fine but it seems they have gotten out of the rental cleaning business this year and just didn't tell anyone. The managers are new this year and could care less when you call to let them know something was missed. They seem to have just given up on providing a quality service. Owners seem nice and truly interested in providing a quality service but the help (managers included) just doesn't care. I don't want to disparage the company but want to give other rental owners a heads up to look somewhere else for cleaning service.
greeleyhill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to greeleyhill For This Useful Post:
Doobs41378 (08-11-2018)