Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2022, 09:25 AM   #1
codeman671

Default Lakeside Famous Roast Beef, Pizza, Salads, Subs and Seafood

What a name...Not sure what its famous for though?

I love a good roast beef sandwich on an onion roll- sauce, cheese mayo. To get one here in the seacoast you have to go to Durham, Greenland or Portsmouth. Surprisingly nobody in Dover has one. I had a killer one at JP's in Durham the other day.

The wife was out last night so the kids and I decided to take a ride over and try this place out. It has been on my hit list since we moved to Gilford. I must say we were pretty let down.

My roll tasted like a stale, toasted roll and there wasn't much on it. Very dry.

We had 2 pizzas. I like a thin crust but there was something off with theirs. And again very dry, hardly any sauce and zero flavor.

My sons steak bomb didn't look bad, I did not try it. He will eat anything so I didn't get an honest opinion.

I am not going to write them off 100% yet, but after my first pass I am not rushing back. I find that every place has their strengths and weaknesses, did we just choose poorly off the menu or is everything similar?
codeman671 is offline   Reply With Quote