Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2008, 04:11 PM   #1
Senter Cove Guy

Default Annual Wolfeboro Town Docks Water Cleanup

On Sunday, September 21, 2008, Dive Winnipesaukee sponsored a cleanup of the waters around the Wolfeboro Town Docks. Four local divers and several shore helpers participated. Enough trash to fill several large plastic bags and a 12 foot long 3 inch diameter pipe were extracted from the bottom. Also brought up were 8 cell phones, a set of boat keys, several pair of Oakley sunglasses and 3 shopping carts belonging to Hunter's IGA. One man, hearing of the cell phones, came down to the docks and retrieved his cell phone from the pile. He had lost it 2-3 days earlier. While the cell phone was unlikely to work, he said he was going to try and salvage the memory card that contained his saved phone numbers. Thanks to the Town Of Wolfeboro for taking the trash load to the dump.

As a Thank You to the divers, following the cleanup, Dive Winnipesaukee treated them to a boat dive around the Ship/Moose Island area. The cleanup took about 2.5 hours and all had a good time. We look forward to doing it again next year.
Cobalt 25 (10-18-2023)
Old 09-29-2008, 04:40 PM   #2
jrc

Thanks to all the volunteers!

I've lost a few fish in there, did you find any?
jrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:04 AM   #3
SIKSUKR

If your near the north side of Eagle Is look for an LG phone with all my contacts list in it!Thanks for cleaning and I hope those Oakleys were payback also.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:28 PM   #4
Senter Cove Guy

Default 2009 Annual Wolfeboro Town Docks Cleanup

We did it again. On Sunday, October 4th, 6 divers and several shore helpers spent about 2.5 hours cleaning up the waters around the Wolfeboro town docks and the channel leading into Back Bay. In addition to the plethora of bottles and cans, we found 3 cell phones, a skateboard, a tire, a DANGER Thin Ice sign, a ballcap, a child's tee-shirt, a watch, a quarter and 5 pennies, an old inkwell, one antique bottle and a shiny, rectangular serving tray top that must have fallen from the Mt Washington or, more likely, the Winnipesaukee Belle.

One of the hi-lights of the dive for me was swimming up the left side of the channel towards Back Bay and then crossing into the current coming out of Back Bay and riding it back into the lake, looking for treasure as I went.

We all had a good time. Thanks to all the divers and shore help and to Dive Winnipesaukee for providing air tanks and diver safety flags for the divers.
Cobalt 25 (10-16-2018), KPW (10-08-2014)
Old 10-10-2009, 02:01 PM   #5
Merrymeeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senter Cove Guy View Post
... a ballcap...
If it was a navy blue Merrymeeting Lake hat, it is mine . It was new and blew off in the heavy winds while watching the boat races a few weeks ago.
Merrymeeting is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2009, 03:15 PM   #6
fpartri497

Default Wolfboro dive

Quote:
On Sunday, September 21, 2008, Dive Winnipesaukee sponsored a cleanup of the waters around the Wolfeboro Town Docks. Four local divers and several shore helpers participated. Enough trash to fill several large plastic bags and a 12 foot long 3 inch diameter pipe were extracted from the bottom. Also brought up were 8 cell phones, a set of boat keys, several pair of Oakley sunglasses and 3 shopping carts belonging to Hunter's IGA. One man, hearing of the cell phones, came down to the docks and retrieved his cell phone from the pile. He had lost it 2-3 days earlier. While the cell phone was unlikely to work, he said he was going to try and salvage the memory card that contained his saved phone numbers. Thanks to the Town Of Wolfeboro for taking the trash load to the dump.

As a Thank You to the divers, following the cleanup, Dive Winnipesaukee treated them to a boat dive around the Ship/Moose Island area. The cleanup took about 2.5 hours and all had a good time. We look forward to doing it again next year.

Hey did you find my Oakleys ?
Old 10-10-2009, 07:32 PM   #7
Kamper

Three cheers for the volunteers!

Hip, hip....
Kamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:51 PM   #8
burnsies

Default clean up

Thank you to all the volunteers for the clean up!!

One thing that has been really bothering me for the past few years is the fact that most of the trash I see at dockside is coming from the restaurant (dockside). The trash is always spilling over onto the streets from the can by the restaurant (of course people are too lazy to walk to the other end of the docks and use those trash cans) and onto the docks and into the water, including the take out Styrofoam containers.

I think dockside should be responsible for supplying trash cans and for the trash removal. The guy that routinely picks up the trash from the cans at dockside doesnt seem to come around enough to keep up with the trash, especially on the weekends.
Any thoughts?
burnsies is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to burnsies For This Useful Post:
KPW (10-08-2014)
Old 10-12-2009, 05:53 AM   #9
Coolbreeze

Burnsies from Jersey?
Coolbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:51 AM   #10
tomboymom

Default Dive Winni...

is an excellent community member for sponsoring these clean ups! Kudos!
tomboymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 12:35 AM   #11
Senter Cove Guy

Default KRHS Leos Help Dive Winnipesaukee Clean Up Wolfeboro Docks

Saturday, October 2, 2010, KRHS (Kingswood Regional High School) Leos assisted divers from Dive Winnipesaukee in cleaning up the Wolfeboro waterfront dock area. For two hours, six divers combed the waters of Wolfeboro Town Docks collecting debris and jetsam from the bottom. Braving a sunny, but cold and windy day, items that have been dropped or thrown in to Wolfeboro Bay were collected in mesh bags by the divers and handed up to the Leo teens on the docks for disposal. Among the items included were beer bottle and soda cans, several cell phones, many shotgun shells, sunglasses, a flashlight and even an erring.

Leos, (shown L to R) are Tristan Wilson, Tyler Canney, Kelsey Mailett, Haleigh Canney and Jordan Canney. Kneeling Lion Advisors, Donna Goodgame and Nicole Wilson.

Divers, back row (R to L) are Kevin Fernandez, Seth Arcieri, Patrick Laase, Brad Swain, Todd Boothroyd and Allen Hall. Not pictured are diver Don Grout and Dive Winnipesaukee owner Tom Wachsmuth. Picture credit - Ron Sundquist, Lions Advisor.

The KRHS Leos are a Lions supported club for teens.
Attached Images

Argie's Wife (10-21-2010), Balloonshopgirl (10-06-2014), Descant (10-27-2018), Grant (10-21-2010), Jonas Pilot (10-21-2010), KPW (10-08-2014)
Old 10-21-2010, 05:06 AM   #12
RailroadJoe

Many thanks to all the volunteers that clean up the Wolfeboro dock area. Do any clean up the dock areas of the Weirs, Alton Bay, or Meredith?
RailroadJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 11:28 AM   #13
livefreeordie

did you find any 80s Style Oakley Frogskins?
livefreeordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 05:08 PM   #14
Senter Cove Guy

Default Wolfeboro Town Docks Cleanup 2013

Dive Winnipesaukee and volunteer divers were at it again on Saturday, 10/19/13. There were 6 divers and 2 shore personnel.

It was another BIG haul. Six cell phones, about 2 dozen pair of glasses and sunglasses, a shopping cart from Hunter's, towels, lots of bottles and cans, a few fishing lures, 3 bow cover support rods, a nice braided dock rope, a US quarter and other miscellaneous stuff. A total of 3 large trash bags full. Surface water temperature was about 60 degrees F, very warm for this time of year.

Following the cleanup dive, volunteer divers were treated to a complimentary dive on a newly discovered old wooden steamer wreck near Keniston Island. Water temperature at 38 feet was 59 degrees; balmy!

Dive Winnipesaukee wishes to thank the following volunteers:

From left to right in the first picture:
Lexi Beaulieu - Shore volunteer
Dave Beaulieu - Diver
Dan Marquis - Diver
Jody Couture - Diver
Stephen Deshaies - Diver
Joe Sears - Diver
Paul Smith - Diver
Attached Images

Broken Glass (10-21-2013), CateP (10-21-2013), Descant (10-27-2018), Grant (10-21-2013), Happy Gourmand (10-19-2013), KPW (10-23-2013), Mirror Lake's BB (10-20-2013), Rattlesnake Gal (10-24-2013), trfour (10-20-2013)
Old 10-19-2013, 06:24 PM   #15
pjard

This is way too funny but the dock rope is mine! LOL! My son threw it towards the dock perfectly, the problem was that is was not attatched to cleat on the boat...LOL! It sank alot quicker than we would have thought. We looked like the "Keystone Cops" that day. LOL
pjard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 04:34 PM   #16
CBR451

Thanks for the cleanup Winni divers!
CBR451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:38 AM   #17
Lakesrider

Thanked 1,016 Times in 345 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjard View Post
This is way too funny but the dock rope is mine! LOL! My son threw it towards the dock perfectly, the problem was that is was not attatched to cleat on the boat...LOL! It sank alot quicker than we would have thought. We looked like the "Keystone Cops" that day. LOL
Where is Keystone? In NH?

Lakesrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:53 AM   #18
Rattlesnake Gal

Thanked 1,349 Times in 475 Posts
Talking Great Job!

It was cool to see you all in action! Thank you all very much for performing this valuable service to our beautiful community.
Rattlesnake Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:25 PM   #19
Lakesrider

Thanked 1,016 Times in 345 Posts

Saw people diving at the Wolfeboro docks today......? Looking for something?
Lakesrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 10:51 PM   #20
Senter Cove Guy

Default Wolfeboro Town Docks Cleanup - 2014

Dive Winnipesaukee and volunteers had a beautiful day on Sunday, October 5th, for the annual cleanup of the waters around the Wolfeboro Town docks. There were 6 divers and 4 shore personnel.

We found the usual assortment of cell phones and sunglasses, along with a shopping cart from Hunter's, lots of bottles and cans, a herringbone necklace and bracelet and a very old baggage tag from the Boston, Concord & Montreal Railroad (B. C & M R R). Surface water temperature was about 63 degrees F.

Following the cleanup dive, volunteer divers were treated to a complimentary dive on 2 old wrecks in Wolfeboro Bay. Water temperature at 50 feet was 61 degrees F.

Dive Winnipesaukee wishes to thank the following volunteers:

From left to right in the first picture:
Standing:
Jeff Boggs - Diver
Adam Dupuis - Diver
Lexi Beaulieu - Shore
Hayden Beaulieu - Diver
Jody Couture - Diver
Roger Deshaies - Shore
Kneeling:
Stephen Deshaies - Diver
Dave Beaulieu - Diver

Missing from picture:
Betsy Farley - Shore
Brad Swain - Shore

The second picture is of the B. C & M R R baggage tag:
Attached Images

Balloonshopgirl (10-06-2014), CateP (10-06-2014), Mirror Lake's BB (10-06-2014), pjard (10-06-2014)
Old 10-06-2014, 07:06 AM   #21
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts
Default Reading Glasses

You didnt happen to find a pair of yellow frame reading glaases right off the end of the middle pier on the left side looking from the water. Just lost them last week when I was untieing my stern line?

Thanks.
joey2665 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 09:18 AM   #22
Pine Island Guy

Default nice work!

Very impressive volunteer effort to keep the lake beautiful, thank you all!!

And also very cool that some artifacts are uncovered as well.

-PIG
Pine Island Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:15 PM   #23
Senter Cove Guy

Default Are These Them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2665 View Post
You didnt happen to find a pair of yellow frame reading glaases right off the end of the middle pier on the left side looking from the water. Just lost them last week when I was untieing my stern line?

Thanks.
If they are, PM me and we'll arrange to get them back to you.
Attached Images

Old 10-04-2015, 05:08 PM   #24
Senter Cove Guy

Default Wolfeboro Town Docks Cleanup - October 4, 2015

The day started out cold, 37 degrees, but ended up gorgeous. The surface water temperature was 63 degrees. We had a record 9 divers and 7 shore support personnel. The mission was to cleanup the waters around the town docks. Many pair of sunglasses were found, plenty of cans & bottles, towels, a tire, a dive knife and a Funspot token. But...not one cell phone. Just prior to the dive, we were informed that a pair of expensive prescription glasses had been recently lost by a worker on the Winnipesaukee Belle while it was docking. I'm pleased to say that they were found and returned to the owner. Following the cleanup, divers were treated to a complimentary wreck dive by Dive Winnipesaukee.

Dive Winnipesaukee would like to thank the following volunteers:
In the picture from L to R are:
Standing: Billie Pingree (shore), Lexi Beaulieu (shore), Hayden Beaulieu (diver), Drew Luby (diver), Jeff Luby (diver), Jeff Boggs (diver), Steve Deshaies (diver), Roger Deshaies (shore), Linda Jones (shore) & Adam Dupuis (diver).
Kneeing: Dave Beaulieu (diver)
Resting: Jody Couture (diver)

Missing from the picture are: Monica Mosca (diver), Mike Mosca (shore), Tom Wachsmuth (shore) & Brad Swain (shore).
Attached Images

Just Sold (10-05-2015), Pine Island Guy (10-05-2015), rander7823 (10-05-2015), trfour (10-04-2015), VitaBene (10-05-2015), Whimsey (10-05-2015)
Old 10-15-2017, 07:08 PM   #25
Senter Cove Guy

Default Wolfeboro Town Docks Cleanup - October 14, 2017

Ooops. We missed another year (2016) but no harm done. We had a light turnout this year, mainly because I dragged my feet in scheduling the event. We had three divers and three shore personnel who helped keep our divers safe by letting boat captains know where the divers were.

It was a sunny morning and the surface water temperature was about 63 degrees.

At the beginning of the cleanup dive, a boat with 2 people in it approached the town docks and the woman passenger asked what was going on. She was informed and then said "I lost a pair of prescription glasses here yesterday". 60 seconds later they were back in her hands. NICE. Timing is everything.

We collected the usual array of sunglasses, cans, bottles, including a full, unopened plastic bottle of Powerade. There was also one fairly new iPhone.

The unusual items included 3 lacrosse balls, a 2 way radio, a hockey puck, a 2 foot tall orange rubber cone, a Hunter's Shop'n Save shopping cart, a fishing rod and reel and an elaborate pocket knife with #1 Dad inscribed on one side and Lake Winnipesaukee New Hampshire on the other side.

After cleaning up around the docks, we usually go over into the channel that runs into Back Bay. This is where we usually find "the best stuff". This year was no exception. We found a completely intact clay pipe (see picture) and what we think is an old ink well (see picture).

Dive Winnipesaukee wishes to thank the following people for volunteering their time to this worthy event.
From left to right in the picture:
Michelle Yip (shore support)
Lexie Beaulieu (shore support)
Hayden Beaulieu (diver)
Dave Beaulieu (diver)
Jody Couture (diver)
Attached Images

Last edited by Senter Cove Guy; 10-15-2017 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Picture added
Senter Cove Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 11:06 AM   #26
Senter Cove Guy

Default The Clay Pipe

On one side of the pipe stem it clearly says Henderson's. On the other side (not pictured) we could see MON and some other illegible characters. Research has determined that this pipe was manufactured in Montreal Canada at a Henderson Clay Pipe factory between 1847 and 1890 or so. This was another great historical find in Winnipesaukee.
Old 10-17-2017, 11:33 AM   #27
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts

Thank you for all you hard work keeping the area clean. It is great appreciated. The #1 Dad pocket knife probably came from Black's my sons friend purchased one there a few weeks ago for his dad. lol
joey2665 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to joey2665 For This Useful Post:
Senter Cove Guy (10-13-2019)
Old 10-30-2017, 08:46 AM   #28
Grant

Quote:
On one side of the pipe stem it clearly says Henderson's. On the other side (not pictured) we could see MON and some other illegible characters. Research has determined that this pipe was manufactured in Montreal Canada at a Henderson Clay Pipe factory between 1847 and 1890 or so. This was another great historical find in Winnipesaukee.
Great find!
Old 10-13-2018, 05:48 PM   #29
Senter Cove Guy

Default Wolfeboro Town Docks Cleanup - October 13, 2018

Not a nice day for a cleanup today but we just couldn't reschedule it. We had 4 divers and 1 shore support person.

We had been pre-notified about a lost cell phone but we were not able to locate it. We did grab a lot of bottles (both whole and broken) and cans and we brought up about 15 pair of glasses, mostly sunglasses. There was one fairly new fishing rod and reel, 2 lacrosse balls, a 12 inch adjustable wrench, a VISA prepaid card with $2.07 cents remaining on it, a small pocket knife, a small boat rug, 4 yellow town dock signs, 1 Hunter's shopping cart and about $3 in change.

After the town docks cleanup, we always go over to the area where the water flows under the road bridge. That's where we usually find treasure. Some of the $3 was found there along with an intact rifle bullet.

Pictured are divers Connor Jednak, Jody Couture, Dave Beaulieu and Hayden Beaulieu.
Attached Images

Anvil (10-15-2018), beagle (10-15-2018), Just Sold (10-14-2018), smith point boater (10-14-2018), StevenGilford (10-15-2018), upthesaukee (10-13-2018), ursa minor (10-16-2018)
Old 10-15-2018, 08:47 PM   #30
Senter Cove Guy

Default 2018 Dock Cleanup Followup

This "Good Luck" token was found in the channel near the bridge in Wolfeboro.
The last name of MAZY ROWE is misspelled RNWE. The aluminum token is an arcade stamped good luck coin. The person who created the coin obviously miskeyed an N instead of an O.

A little internet research uncovered the following on Mazy Rowe:
Mazy Anne (Rowe) Clough, 64, of Partridge Drive, died peacefully on Dec. 6, 2010 at Huggins Hospital surrounded by her loved ones.

She was born Feb. 23, 1946, in Buxton, Maine, to the late Ernest and Carlene E. (Owen) Jones. She moved to Wolfeboro when she was 12.

She graduated from Brewster Academy in Wolfeboro and worked for Tuftonboro Central School as the secretary for the principal for many years. She later owned and operated Hoyt's Carpet and Tile in Wolfeboro.

She was a member of the Eastern Star and Daughters of the American Revolution and enjoyed playing golf.

She was predeceased by her husband, Russell E. Clough, in 2001.

Family members include daughters Julie Almeida of Bristol, R.I., and Jennifer Cabral of Wolfeboro; sisters Carlene Ehrenborg of Buxton, Maine, and Merna McKenney of Falmouth, Maine; and five grandchildren.

No information could be found on Michael Goode.
Attached Images

upthesaukee (10-15-2018)
Old 10-16-2018, 06:33 AM   #31
tis

Thanked 1,375 Times in 951 Posts

Wow!!!!!!! Mazy and my cousin were married. Her daughter Jennifer is now Thibodeau and lives in Dover. I will tell her about this. I am sure she would love to have it. Are you looking to find her and return it?
tis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 11:53 AM   #32
tis

Michael Goode was Mazy's first boyfriend at Brewster.
Old 10-23-2018, 05:25 PM   #33
Senter Cove Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tis View Post
Wow!!!!!!! Mazy and my cousin were married. Her daughter Jennifer is now Thibodeau and lives in Dover. I will tell her about this. I am sure she would love to have it. Are you looking to find her and return it?
The "good luck" token is on its way to Jennifer. May it bring her luck and happiness.
Cobalt 25 (10-18-2023), GTO (10-24-2018), tis (10-23-2018)
Old 10-23-2018, 06:20 PM   #34
tis

Thank you so much Senter Cove Guy! This is so exciting. I told Jen I have it and she can't wait to get it. What a fun adventure this was!
Old 10-13-2019, 07:44 PM   #35
Senter Cove Guy

Default Wolfeboro Town Docks Cleanup - October 13, 2019

It was a beautiful day for a Wolfeboro Town Docks cleanup. Air and water temp were both about 57 degrees. We had 6 divers and 3 shore support personnel.

Because it was Columbus Day weekend, we wanted to get in early to avoid the boat rush. We were successful.

Our found item list included:
a $10 bill
6-7 orange road cones
2 shopping cards (1 from Hunters & 1 from Market Basket)
a 60 lb bag of Quikrete sand
an inkwell
a cane
a skateboard
an iPhone 5
several pair of sunglasses
several old liquor & soda bottles
an ice skate lace tightener
a snorkel
about a dozen tube worm fishing lures
several towels
a small pocket knife
a telephone pole line insulator
a pair of prescription glasses in a blue Nautica hard case (see 2nd picture below)

Dive Winnipesaukee wishes to thank the following people for volunteering their time to this worthy event:

From left to right in the 1st picture:
Jody Couture (diver)
Dave Beaulieu (diver)
Hayden Beaulieu (diver)
Lexi Beaulieu (shore support)
Craig Weatherbee (shore support)

Missing from the picture:
Dan Marquis (diver)
Olivia Wilkinson (diver)
Mark Wilkinson (diver)
Brad Swain (shore support)

The 2nd picture is of the prescription glasses that were found. If they belong to you, please send an email to brad@divewinnipesaukee.com and we'll make arrangements to get them back to you.
Attached Images

Last edited by Senter Cove Guy; 10-15-2019 at 09:43 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Senter Cove Guy For This Useful Post:
BoatHouse (10-15-2019)
Old 10-14-2019, 04:35 AM   #36
Lil' Barndoor Guy

Default $10

If the $10 dollar bill has a picture of Hamilton on it, it's mine!

Dive Winnipesaukee, thanks for sponsoring this important service.
Lil' Barndoor Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 11:20 PM   #37
Senter Cove Guy

Default Wolfeboro Town Docks Cleanup - October 14, 2023

October 14, 2023 was a sunny day for a successful Wolfeboro Town Docks cleanup sponsored by Dive Winnipesaukee. Air temperature was about 55 degrees and water temperature was about 61 degrees. We had 5 divers and 6 shore support personnel.

Divers were in the water from about 8:45am to 10:30am.

Our found item list included:
a lot of debris from the most recent town docks refurbishment
* an electrical box including wires
* an 8 foot heavy duty metal cable with loops on both ends
* about six 9-10 foot long non-metal cross braces
* a 5 gallon plastic bucket
2 orange road cones
3 metal Thin Ice signs
1 portable two-way radio
2 cell phones
about 10 pair of sunglasses and 1 pair of readers
1 glass wine bottle and several beer & soda bottles
a diving mask
a 2 lb diving lead weight
about 20 tube worm fishing lures + 1 treble hook plug
1 grapple hook with magnet
a nice cloth hammock rolled in an attached bag
1 towel
a miscellaneous assortment of plastic materials
1 boat docking rope
1 complete fishing rod and reel

Dive Winnipesaukee wishes to thank the following people for volunteering their time to this worthy event:
Jody Couture (diver)
Dave Beaulieu (diver)
Stephanie Cox (diver)
Charlie Denegar (diver)
Evan Burleigh (diver)

Karin Lovering (shore support)
Kelley Collopy (shore support)
Charlie Watkins (shore support)
Jessica Wachsmuth (shore support)
Tom Wachsmuth (shore support)
Brad Swain (shore support)

Last edited by Senter Cove Guy; 10-14-2023 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Added a found item
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Senter Cove Guy For This Useful Post:
ApS (10-15-2023), Cobalt 25 (10-18-2023), cominghome (10-15-2023), Descant (10-16-2023), fatlazyless (10-15-2023), Grant (10-16-2023), ishoot308 (10-15-2023), Lake Winnipesaukee Assoc (10-17-2023), Roy_Hobbs (10-15-2023), SPT13 (10-15-2023), upthesaukee (10-15-2023), Winilyme (10-15-2023)