Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2017, 10:41 AM   #1
CateP

Default Reliance Crew Getting Married

Hi Everyone--It's been a long time since I posted here. Luckily a forum friend reached out to me to nudge me. When I told him what I was up to and that I was getting married in September, he thought some of you other forum friends who have helped me and followed me through my journey to finding my home in Wolfeboro, might want to know.

The crew of "Reliance" (Pearson 27 sailboat) are getting married on the Winni Belle, September 9th. After the cruise we are heading up to Church Landing at Mill Falls and will be staying in the nicest waterfront room in the place with our pups. Our official honeymoon will be next April when we set sail for a week long trip in the British Virgin Islands.

When I think back to 2010, when I first seriously thought about moving up here from the Jersey shore, I would have never imagined I would find a life mate so late in life and that my life would have become so enriched. My artwork has taken off (www.catepoole.com) and I am selling my lake water colors. BTW-I have a solo show at the Libby Museum August 24-Columbus Day. Originals, giclee' prints, cards. I am also doing commission work.

I want to thank everyone who helped me get here and please look out for us sailing in the lower Broads if you are buzzing around the lake.
Attached Images

Last edited by CateP; 08-22-2017 at 11:31 AM.
CateP is offline   Reply With Quote