Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Marketplace
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2020, 01:25 PM   #1
bouyhead

Default WTB 23' 24' or 26' Penn Yan Flybridge

Hello all,
I'm looking for a needle in a haystack in the dead of winter but here it goes. I've been on the hunt for a 23' 24' or 26' Penn Yan boat. It must have a flybridge and it must be a straight inboard with a tunnel drive. Boat also needs to be structurally sound, solid floors, seats, and rear deck hatches. I work full time and just don't have the resources to rebuild a complete boat. A turn key unmolested boat would be perfect but will entertain a boat that needs repowering. I can be reached at mcantamessa@dot.nyc.gov or
516 three 4 three 68 five 5

Thank you
bouyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 01:45 PM   #2
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouyhead View Post
Hello all,
I'm looking for a needle in a haystack in the dead of winter but here it goes. I've been on the hunt for a 23' 24' or 26' Penn Yan boat. It must have a flybridge and it must be a straight inboard with a tunnel drive. Boat also needs to be structurally sound, solid floors, seats, and rear deck hatches. I work full time and just don't have the resources to rebuild a complete boat. A turn key unmolested boat would be perfect but will entertain a boat that needs repowering. I can be reached at mcantamessa@dot.nyc.gov or
516 three 4 three 68 five 5

Thank you
Hey bouyhead we are practically neighbors. I am from Oceanside. You are truly looking for a needle in a haystack here on the Lake. A Penn Yan especially with a flybridge is really not the typical boat you find on Winnipesaukee.

Good luck in your search
joey2665 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to joey2665 For This Useful Post:
bouyhead (02-10-2020)
Old 02-10-2020, 02:12 PM   #3
Descant

Thanked 1,508 Times in 982 Posts
Default Welcome

Welcome to the Forum Buoyhead. That's a unique boat. I feel like I saw such a boat some decades ago at the Glendale docks. I don't recall the Penn Yan dealer, but maybe somebody here knows the dealer from way back when, The boat is unusual enough that the dealer may recall who owned it, or maybe somebody worked on it?
Good luck.
Descant is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Descant For This Useful Post:
bouyhead (02-10-2020)
Old 02-10-2020, 03:46 PM   #4
bouyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2665 View Post
Hey bouyhead we are practically neighbors. I am from Oceanside. You are truly looking for a needle in a haystack here on the Lake. A Penn Yan especially with a flybridge is really not the typical boat you find on Winnipesaukee.

Good luck in your search
Small world as they say! Where in Oceanside are you? My tax guy lives on Carrel Blvd and skies behind a yellow and black Mastercraft X-7
Old 02-10-2020, 03:55 PM   #5
bouyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Descant View Post
Welcome to the Forum Buoyhead. That's a unique boat. I feel like I saw such a boat some decades ago at the Glendale docks. I don't recall the Penn Yan dealer, but maybe somebody here knows the dealer from way back when, The boat is unusual enough that the dealer may recall who owned it, or maybe somebody worked on it?
Good luck.
Thank you for the welcome Descant. I agree, the Penn Yan with the tunnel drive is quite unusual but very useful in all the skinny water we have here on the south shore of Long Island. If I'm not mistaken the 26' flybridge boat only draws 19" of water!!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2020, 04:53 PM   #6
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts

Quote:
Small world as they say! Where in Oceanside are you? My tax guy lives on Carrel Blvd and skies behind a yellow and black Mastercraft X-7
Lived on Yost off of Lawson Blvd then Cheshire off Foxhurst Rd. I am in Saint James until July then I am moving to the lake.
joey2665 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 04:59 PM   #7
Flyfisha

Default Here’s one at auction

https://www.auctionsinternational.co...y-20587-125052
Flyfisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 10:00 PM   #8
mneck1814

Quote:
One of my best friends from college grew up a street over from Carrel on Illona Lane!
mneck1814 is offline   Reply With Quote