Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2017, 09:03 AM   #1
MeredithMan

Default Thank You Marine Patrol

We arrived at the house last week to find that a large piece of earth had floated in and lodged itself onto our dock stairs. It was oval shaped...maybe 5 feet long and 3 feet wide, and had tall grass growing out of it. It sorta looked like Don King's hair.....

Anyway, I figured that since it was in the water, the first call should be to Marine Patrol, as it was too large to try and do anything with myself. The dispatcher promptly sent an officer over, whom my wife and daughter nicknamed "Officer Studmuffin", noting that he made the uniform look very good. As it was late in the day, Officer Studmuffin said that it was too large to deal with himself, and he would have to come back the next day with some more muscle.

We had to be up and out early the next morning on some errands, but when we got back, Don King's hair was gone. The MP took care of us as promised. Even more, later in the day, I got a phone call from the MP dispatcher just following up to make sure we were satisfied. A big thank you to the MP. They are a dedicated organization! Some pics below:
Attached Images

MeredithMan is offline   Reply With Quote