Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-25-2009, 06:10 AM   #1
luvmypups

Wink Jazz Night every Thursday @ Castle In The Clouds

Just thought I'd fill everyone in on Castle in the Cloud's Jazz Night. They will be having it every Thursday night. I believe it starts at 6 pm ?? I do know that they usually do not serve cocktails at the castle but on Jazz night they will be. I dont think enough people know how great the food is there along with the amazing view.....what a great combo!!
luvmypups is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to luvmypups For This Useful Post:
Orion (06-25-2009), trfour (06-29-2009), Waterbaby (06-25-2009), Whimsey (06-25-2009)
Old 06-25-2009, 06:56 PM   #2
Waterbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmypups View Post
Just thought I'd fill everyone in on Castle in the Cloud's Jazz Night. They will be having it every Thursday night. I believe it starts at 6 pm ?? I do know that they usually do not serve cocktails at the castle but on Jazz night they will be. I dont think enough people know how great the food is there along with the amazing view.....what a great combo!!
What a night that would be -- fabulous location and view, great food, jazz............... who needs to travel out of NH for a great time? TY for the info!