Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2018, 10:42 AM   #1
chasedawg

Default Mobile Electronics Solutions

Had another great experience with Mobile Electronics Solutions located in Belmont. We have a 40' motor home that has 56 halogen bulbs in the interior ceiling. The 56 bulbs would draw over 40 Amps. Moe at MES replaced the halogen bulbs with LED bulbs. The amperage dropped from 40 to 2 Amps with little heat from each fixture and a very clean looking light. He also reinstalled our GPS head unit and it is so much better. He enclosed it in a very nice looking frame.

Moe Collins is the proprietor. He has over 20 years of experience in electronics. He started his business one year ago. His business model is to do anything with electronics. He carries a great line of audio products. He has mobile vans that will come to your home, place of business or to any marina. He installs a wide range of remote car and truck starters.

I have no relationship with Moe other than as a customer he has helped me out several times with audio/GPS issues. I want to see his business grow and be successful. Today he is holding a Customer Appreciation Day at his Belmont facility.
chasedawg is offline   Reply With Quote