Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Marketplace
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2018, 08:45 AM   #1
Coleary88

Default Pet Sitter

Are you looking for care of your dog while you are away? Your dog will be lovingly cared for in my home. He's allowed on the furniture and sleeps in my room. I have two dogs that love other dogs. We do a trail walk or hike everyday. I take in only 2 Rover dogs so at most your dog will be with 4 dogs. I also do dog walking and check-ins. For most of the year I don't work outside the home so I spend most of the day with my dogs. During the peak summer months I have a boating excursion business on Squam Lake and am pretty busy, but have a pet sitter of my own who walks them and checks in on them if I'm going to be gone longer then 4 hours. You do have to go through Rover.com to book my services Here is my Rover link http://rover.com/sit/cynthiao12 Here you will get more details and see photos of where I live (Holderness) and other dogs I've cared for and reviews. Use this promo code to get $20 off your first booking EXPERIENCESQUAM20

I also will check on cats and tend to horses and livestock!
Coleary88 is offline   Reply With Quote