Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2017, 08:30 PM   #1
greeleyhill

Default Naswa Review

Visited the Naswa today for a late lunch. We've been on the lake for 5 years now and have always wanted to try it our but never did. We were expecting a honky-tonk kind of experience (which is why it took us 5 years to try) but it was much different than that. The atmosphere was great. There were several dock attendants ready to help when we arrived. It seemed all the slips were taken but an attendant waived us into a slip that was in the rear and out of site - that was nice. She helped us tie up and was very pleasant. We found a table at the end, on the beach, right on the water. It was seat yourself which suited us fine. Not many open tables but a few to choose from. We ordered a plate of nachos (which came with our meals...not what we wanted) and then sandwiches, my wife got a salad. The service was somewhat slow but we were in no rush so again, fine. The food was just ok. Not bad but just ok. I got a lobster roll for $19.99 and it came with a good amount of lobster but I found it a bit dry. It's lobster so afterall...it can't be that bad. My wife got a simple caprese salad with Chicken - which was just ok. Something you can make a home just as well. The kids got chicken sandwiches which were good. All in all - we would go back. Just dial back you expectations on food quality and you'll be fine. Not complaining at all. We will go back. Service was good - a little slow but good.
greeleyhill is offline   Reply With Quote