Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-22-2018, 08:17 AM   #1
ITD

Default Yoga

A new yoga studio, Yogajaya, is opening at the old Berry Pond motel location on Rt 25 in Moultonboro and I, for one, am looking forward to trying it. My toes have been getting further and further from my fingertips lately, I need to reverse that so I am excited about this.

I stopped into the Cup and Crumb last Saturday and saw the studio, they were doing a soft opening, so I walked in and met Kale, he's a great guy. They are offering many different programs. The grand opening is tomorrow, 6/23/18.

https://yogajayanh.com/

PS, and if there are any cynics out there, no, I am in no way related to this business. I only hope to be a more flexible customer by the end of the summer.
ITD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 08:57 AM   #2
fatlazyless

Default ..... paddle board yoga?

Any plans for Yoga Jaya to hold paddle board yoga classes at the very user friendly Town of Meredith-Leavitt Beach on Lake Winnipesaukee? Tis that water yoga time of year?

Looking for an entry level yoga sup? Walmart-Plymouth has four Sun Dolphin, Ahala 10'5" x 34", capacity-230-lbs, weight-48-lbs, polypropylene, color white, w/ adjustable black sup paddle included, for $288 ...... a steal-of-a-deal price ...... and good for paddle board yoga ...... or just paddling the big lake ..... all the way from Center Harbor to Wolfeboro ....... a long paddle ...... namasta ..... like, when do we get to Wolfeboro and get something to eat? ...... just thinking about doing that downward dog and paddling is making me hungry..... yikes