Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-12-2008, 08:08 PM   #1
fatlazyless

Default Sarah Palin-Weirs-Wednesday

At noon on Wednesday, Sarah Palin, you know, that nice hockey mom with the glamorous eyeglasses from Alaska, where she's the Governor, will be directly in front of the Mount Washington building on Lakeside Ave in the Weirs section of Laconia and overlooking Lake Winnipesaukee.

Will you be there? Expect big crowds as Sarah Palin always draws a huge crowd and lots of Secret Service, and State of NH security. So, if you thought that you could get up close by going by boat.....like me, well, good luck.

My news source on this, www.granitegrok.com. Hey, if Granite Grok says so, then it must be true.......ok!

Sarah for Prez:
Old 10-12-2008, 08:31 PM   #2
gravy boat

Default Palin

Personally, I would love to personally see the woman keeping Tina Fay employed and breathing life into SNL. ;-)

Alas, I will be at work. But hubby is home that day and may check out the festivities, even if from afar.

GB
gravy boat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:37 PM   #3
gravy boat

Default PALIN continued...

Sorry -- one too many "personally's" in that first sentence from the last post...
GB
gravy boat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:43 PM   #4
Resident 2B

I would be in the crowd if Tina Fay was going to be there. IMHO, Tina does Sarah better than Sarah does Sarah! .......

I'll probably still go....

R2B
Resident 2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:51 PM   #5
Quilt Lady

Default Oh, hum . . .

If it were Michael Palin, I might show up; especially if he sang the Lumberjack Song.

Politicians come and go but . . . .

MONTY PYTHON LIVES FOREVER!!!

(Doing my best to encourage Global Warming ... one quilt at a time!)
Quilt Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2008, 06:24 AM   #6
fatlazyless

Just looked at the Citizen, the Union Leader, and the Concord Monitor, and there's no nothing on Sarah Palin at the Weirs. Granite Grok says it's so.....emphatically...along with photos...so kinda makes one wonder if it's true or not? Is Granite Grok just having a little fun or something and they just dreamed it up like an April fool's joke? Looks like I took the bait on this one.....gulp! Bait & fool!

Understand her husband has an old, red & white, float plane they keep tied to the dock behind their house on Lake Louis in Wasilla, Alaska. Maybe she'll arrive by float plane. Say, if there's any chance she wishes to do a little water skiing....before the appearance....I'll be right there in the lake in the old blue Starcraft.

Hey Sarah.......over here! Where are you?
Old 10-13-2008, 06:28 AM   #7
SteveA
Deceased Member

Thanked 2,053 Times in 496 Posts
Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilt Lady View Post
If it were Michael Palin, I might show up;
The race for the Whitehouse looks just like this Python skit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teMlv3ripSM
Old 10-13-2008, 07:05 AM   #8
chipj29

Her hubby Todd was at the NH Snowmobile Grass Drags in Fremont on Saturday. She wasn't with him, but maybe is in the area?
Old 10-13-2008, 10:27 AM   #9
EllyPoinster

Default It's True

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Just looked at the Citizen, the Union Leader, and the Concord Monitor, and there's no nothing on Sarah Palin at the Weirs. Granite Grok says it's so.....emphatically...along with photos...so kinda makes one wonder if it's true or not? Is Granite Grok just having a little fun or something and they just dreamed it up like an April fool's joke? Looks like I took the bait on this one.....gulp! Bait & fool!

Understand her husband has an old, red & white, float plane they keep tied to the dock behind their house on Lake Louis in Wasilla, Alaska. Maybe she'll arrive by float plane. Say, if there's any chance she wishes to do a little water skiing....before the appearance....I'll be right there in the lake in the old blue Starcraft.

Hey Sarah.......over here! Where are you?
Just added to the Unoin Leader web site: http://unionleader.com/article.aspx?...d-3ec89cea5c1c
EllyPoinster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:48 AM   #10
SIKSUKR

Yup,you were correct FLL.From WMUR's website:

Palin To Visit Dover, Laconia, Salem

POSTED: 10:51 am EDT October 13, 2008

DOVER, N.H. -- Campaign officials have released the schedule for Republican vice presidential candidate Gov. Sarah Palin's trip to New Hampshire this week.

Palin will speak at Dover High School on Wednesday at 9 a.m. She will then speak at an event at Weirs Beach in Laconia at noon.

Palin will wrap up her day at Salem High School at 4:30 p.m., where she will be joined by her husband, Todd Palin.

Anyone interested in attending the events can get ticket information at Sen. John McCain's campaign Web site.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:49 AM   #11
The Big Kahuna

Default Say it ain't so, Joe

Love that woman, I think she is just the fresh type that government in this country needs, a female Teddy R. (Bully). She tells it like it is, like Teddy said once, "I ain't given them hell, I am telling them the truth, it just sounds like Hell".

You go Sarah!
The Big Kahuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:08 PM   #12
Waterbaby

Thumbs up TY for the Info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKSUKR View Post
Yup,you were correct FLL.From WMUR's website:

Palin To Visit Dover, Laconia, Salem

POSTED: 10:51 am EDT October 13, 2008

DOVER, N.H. -- Campaign officials have released the schedule for Republican vice presidential candidate Gov. Sarah Palin's trip to New Hampshire this week.

Palin will speak at Dover High School on Wednesday at 9 a.m. She will then speak at an event at Weirs Beach in Laconia at noon.

Palin will wrap up her day at Salem High School at 4:30 p.m., where she will be joined by her husband, Todd Palin.

Anyone interested in attending the events can get ticket information at Sen. John McCain's campaign Web site.
Now, I just wonder how I can convince the bosses at work to let me off to get to a visit from Gov. Palin, as they are all Dems.............. although they are very fair people, so this may just work for me!
Old 10-14-2008, 02:52 PM   #13
nicole

My husband and I printed tickets and we are going. It will be a short walk for both of us from home. Being political junkies, we usually go to many political events anyway.
nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:03 PM   #14
Pineedles

Default So Lucky

All you folks that "can vote" in NH are so lucky! My vote in CT is null and void since it is an all or nothing vote tally for the Electoral College. Democracy sucks when it comes to the presidential ballot! And for you wise guys, yes I would rather have cumulative votes elect the President! I didn't want junior elected. Although if ALGORE had been elected, we would be dead as far as a country is concerned.
Pineedles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:30 PM   #15
sa meredith

Default Salem, NH

Palin is speaking in my hometown of Salem, NH, only 2 or 3 miles from my home on Wednesday, and I was very curious about going, thinking it was one of those "only once in lifetime" chances to do something unique. But, upon looking into it, thought the whole thing to be quite a chore.
Would have had to go to an office in Salem today (Tuesday) to provide ID, and phone number to be issued tickets. And then, arrive between 4:00 and 5:00 at the football field tomorrow, to be seached and pass thru a metal detector, to most likely stand (2500 seats, crowd of 6000 to 7000 expected) for 2 hours, as they (Salem Republican Committee office) are saying she will not speak until 6:30 at the earliest. So I ran this scenario thru my head once or twice, tried to figure where they are going to park all the cars (probably on Geremonty Drive, all the way out to Rt. 97, for those familiar with the area), and decided this was probably not for me.
So, I left word at the office, along with my address, to let her know she had an open invite to stop by the house after...right in time for game 5 Phil/LA, for a couple of cocktails, and perhaps some light snacks...but no politics to be discussed while the game was on.
A nice young woman said she would pass the word, but I should not expect a response.
I'll keep everyone posted....
sa meredith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:35 PM   #16
Waterbaby

Default Good Luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa meredith View Post
Palin is speaking in my hometown of Salem, NH, only 2 or 3 miles from my home on Wednesday, and I was very curious about going, thinking it was one of those "only once in lifetime" chances to do something unique. But, upon looking into it, thought the whole thing to be quite a chore.
Would have had to go to an office in Salem today (Tuesday) to provide ID, and phone number to be issued tickets. And then, arrive between 4:00 and 5:00 at the football field tomorrow, to be seached and pass thru a metal detector, to most likely stand (2500 seats, crowd of 6000 to 7000 expected) for 2 hours, as they (Salem Republican Committee office) are saying she will not speak until 6:30 at the earliest. So I ran this scenario thru my head once or twice, tried to figure where they are going to park all the cars (probably on Geremonty Drive, all the way out to Rt. 97, for those familiar with the area), and decided this was probably not for me.
So, I left word at the office, along with my address, to let her know she had an open invite to stop by the house after...right in time for game 5 Phil/LA, for a couple of cocktails, and perhaps some light snacks...but no politics to be discussed while the game was on.
A nice young woman said she would pass the word, but I should not expect a response.
I'll keep everyone posted....
I think it would be totally awesome and amazing if she did show up -- and it would definitely not hurt her campaining (sp? that doesn't look right....) any! Of course, you and she would be on the cover of Newsweek as "just more of the folks".............. Best of luck to you, I sincerely hope she does show up!
Old 10-14-2008, 09:29 PM   #17
Misty Blue

Default Feathered friends!

Maybe when Gov. Palin visits the Weirs she will see our eagles! Of course they are very common in the land of the midnight sun. You can't open a dumpster in Valdez without one of 'em popp'en out at ya.

I hope that no one asks her "how fast do they fly"? She may ask...European or African? AAAAYYYYYAAAAaaaa!

Misty Blue.
Misty Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:45 AM   #18
Weirs guy

Default The circus has come to the Weirs

Unbelievable. There was more noise and activity down street last night then on most nights of bikeweek. Half of Lakeside is closed off, the PA was going till after 9 p.m., and the spotlights lit up the entire strip and most of Tower Hill, Weeks St. and the marketplace. Overnight police protection, 10 porta pottys, 6 golf carts….

Oh yeah, and none of that cash was used to FIX THE STILL BROKEN BOARDWALK.

Add to that the fact that my kids bus rout has been completely messed up with Lakeside closed (thanks everyone involved for letting us know that last night) and the enormous inconvenience of it all to us locals, and I hope she gets rained on.

Its after Columbus Day, didn't they had all gone home.

Now?
Weirs guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:39 AM   #19
KonaChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirs guy View Post
Unbelievable. There was more noise and activity down street last night then on most nights of bikeweek. Half of Lakeside is closed off, the PA was going till after 9 p.m., and the spotlights lit up the entire strip and most of Tower Hill, Weeks St. and the marketplace. Overnight police protection, 10 porta pottys, 6 golf carts….

Oh yeah, and none of that cash was used to FIX THE STILL BROKEN BOARDWALK.

Add to that the fact that my kids bus rout has been completely messed up with Lakeside closed (thanks everyone involved for letting us know that last night) and the enormous inconvenience of it all to us locals, and I hope she gets rained on.

Its after Columbus Day, didn't they had all gone home.
I couldn't help but notice your signature about bike week and I'm thinking this inconvenience pales in comparison to bike week. Anything to give the local economy a boost is a good thing even if it's only for a day IMHO. Let's be thankful we live in a country where events like these can take place.
KonaChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:39 AM   #20
webmaster

Thanked 3,726 Times in 824 Posts

First I want to thank everyone who posted for not getting too political. We all have our opinions but this is not the place to debate them. Some of the comments do reveal your political preference but there has been nothing that was too confrontational or inappropriate.

Any major appearance like this held at Weirs Beach is certainly a worthy topic for this forum. I wish I could attend as an observer just to take some pictures and video. It should be quite a spectacle. I hope some of you that do attend will post some pictures.

Unfortunately there is usually a dark side to political (and other) discussions recently. I have seen it in several emails that were sent directly to me, apparently by readers that didn't want to register. A few were reasonable but two of them were full of hatred and anger towards SP that would never have been allowed on this forum no matter who they were directed at. Holy cow!

Again, thanks for keeping those kind of extreme comments out of this thread.
webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:21 AM   #21
Weirs guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaChick View Post
I couldn't help but notice your signature about bike week and I'm thinking this inconvenience pales in comparison to bike week. Anything to give the local economy a boost is a good thing even if it's only for a day IMHO. Let's be thankful we live in a country where events like these can take place.
The difference here KonaChick is that bikeweek is planned well enough in advance that we could make adjustments, where this has happened in a matter of days (closing Lakeside Ave was brought up to and approved by the city council YESTERDAY). Add to that the fact that this is the off season, and I'm just not interested.

I am in complete agreement that this is a good thing for the local economy, in more ways then we'll ever realize, and I am glad it happened. Just try to imagine what it would be like if it was your neighborhood, and your kids, dealing with this when it has no direct benefit to you.

Now?
Old 10-15-2008, 11:43 AM   #22
KonaChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirs guy View Post
The difference here KonaChick is that bikeweek is planned well enough in advance that we could make adjustments, where this has happened in a matter of days (closing Lakeside Ave was brought up to and approved by the city council YESTERDAY). Add to that the fact that this is the off season, and I'm just not interested.

I am in complete agreement that this is a good thing for the local economy, in more ways then we'll ever realize, and I am glad it happened. Just try to imagine what it would be like if it was your neighborhood, and your kids, dealing with this when it has no direct benefit to you.
It has been my neighborhood last year with a convention of democrats numbering over 1,000 about 1.5 miles from my year round home so I do know what you're experiencing. Our street was inconvenienced for an afternoon and night and by the next morning you'd never know the event had happened. My kids ended up doing just fine with it as a matter of fact I'd be willing to bet if I asked them today if they remember the event they wouldn't have any clue what I was talking about. Kids are resilient, I'm sure yours will be fine.
KonaChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:30 PM   #23
Weirs guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaChick View Post
It has been my neighborhood last year with a convention of democrats numbering over 1,000 about 1.5 miles from my year round home so I do know what you're experiencing. Our street was inconvenienced for an afternoon and night and by the next morning you'd never know the event had happened. My kids ended up doing just fine with it as a matter of fact I'd be willing to bet if I asked them today if they remember the event they wouldn't have any clue what I was talking about. Kids are resilient, I'm sure yours will be fine.
My 10 year old was told last night, on the bus on his way home, that the bus wouldn't be able to drop him off at the usual spot and instead would be dropping him off at the Weirs Beach water slide leaving him and his 8 year old sister to find a way home from there, through the crowd on Lakeside. No note, no call, less then 24 hours notice to re-arrange our day. I'm not worried about the RNC corrupting them, I'm worried about the city and bus company abandoning them for the sake of a few $$$.

My complaint here is this: someone (don't matter who or for what) shows up and spends a bunch of money and the city jumps through hoops to make sure they have whatever they want, and never mind the little guy who gets nothing but grief from the whole ordeal and gets to worry about how their young kids will get to and from school.

Thanks, but next time "they" can hold the rally in Wolfeboro.

And Kona, I feel sorry for you with that many Dems, or Republicans for that matter, near you!

Now?
Old 10-15-2008, 12:34 PM   #24
mcdude

Thanked 1,043 Times in 490 Posts
Default From the Boston Globe

Quote:
Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin says she feels a kinship with New Hampshire based on a shared love of moose hunting and low taxes.

At a rally Wednesday, the Alaska governor said New Hampshire's state motto, "Live Free or Die," would be a good motto for her state, which is the only state other than New Hampshire with neither a general income nor a general sales tax.

She repeated her claim that Barack Obama would raise taxes and said there are two kinds of people in New Hampshire: the good people of New Hampshire and those who moved from Massachusetts to escape higher taxes.
Does this mean that those who moved from Massachusetts are bad people?
mcdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:07 PM   #25
ITD

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
First I want to thank everyone who posted for not getting too political. We all have our opinions but this is not the place to debate them. Some of the comments do reveal your political preference but there has been nothing that was too confrontational or inappropriate.

Any major appearance like this held at Weirs Beach is certainly a worthy topic for this forum. I wish I could attend as an observer just to take some pictures and video. It should be quite a spectacle. I hope some of you that do attend will post some pictures.

Unfortunately there is usually a dark side to political (and other) discussions recently. I have seen it in several emails that were sent directly to me, apparently by readers that didn't want to register. A few were reasonable but two of them were full of hatred and anger towards SP that would never have been allowed on this forum no matter who they were directed at. Holy cow!

Again, thanks for keeping those kind of extreme comments out of this thread.
Thanks for allowing a thread like this, I wish I could have made it up to the lake today to see Sarah. I am amazed at the hatred and vitriol this lady evokes from some people, folks who I'm sure, mistakenly, consider themselves tolerant critical thinkers. Anyway, thanks again for allowing this thread and thanks to the posters for keeping it civil.

McDude, consider the source of your quote, the Boston Globe, one of the most liberal biased papers in the country. Here is the quote from the Boston Herald (biased the other way, but at least provides a direct quote):

“We all love good moose hunting, we enjoy our land, we love being outdoors,” Palin said, later adding, “Dover is home to two kinds of people, the people of New Hampshire and the fine people of Massachusetts who got sick of paying all those taxes.”
ITD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:16 PM   #26
webmaster

Thanked 3,726 Times in 824 Posts

These photos were sent to me for posting (click to enlarge):

webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:28 PM   #27
Keith

Default a few pictures

8 of the pictures I took today. Great foliage shots.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zephyrp...57893828/show/

Keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:49 AM   #28
gtxrider

Default And Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilt Lady View Post
If it were Michael Palin, I might show up; especially if he sang the Lumberjack Song.

Politicians come and go but . . . .

MONTY PYTHON LIVES FOREVER!!!
"And now for something completely different." I thought MAC was the only other Python fan on the forum.

"O I'm a lumberjack and I don't care..."
gtxrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:59 AM   #29
sa meredith

Default good stuff

"...this is an ex-parrot!" "he ceases to be!"

"nudge, nudge...know what I mean..."

Sorry for the hi-jack...but had to add a bit to the Monty Python stuff...
Could not help myself.
sa meredith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:09 AM   #30
angela4design

Default "Great Northwest"??

It's too bad she said NH was in the "Great Northwest"!

YouTube - Palin Claims New Hampshire Is Part Of The "Great Northwest"
angela4design is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:19 AM   #31
flyguy

Default One more pic

News reports of a crowd of 3,000 may have been slightly "enhanced". Here's the rally at 2:15PM: http://www.winnipesaukee.com/photopo...hp?photo=13667
flyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:41 AM   #32
ghfromaltonbay

Default Oops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela4design View Post

Saw this clip on MSNBC's "Morning Joe". They showed this gaffe and one made by Joe Biden who said Barack's campaign is stressing a 3-letter word "JOBS", and then went on to spell it out & count on his fingers for the crowd "J-O-B-S". The commentators all said this shows that both sides are suffering from a lack of sleep and travel fatigue.
ghfromaltonbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:42 AM   #33
chipj29

No way I can count the people there...but I would say that roughly 3,000 is a pretty good estimate. In my unprofessional untrained opinion of course.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:29 AM   #34
dpg

Thumbs up

She's a hottie.
dpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:38 AM   #35
nicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITD View Post
Thanks for allowing a thread like this, I wish I could have made it up to the lake today to see Sarah. I am amazed at the hatred and vitriol this lady evokes from some people, folks who I'm sure, mistakenly, consider themselves tolerant critical thinkers. Anyway, thanks again for allowing this thread and thanks to the posters for keeping it civil.

McDude, consider the source of your quote, the Boston Globe, one of the most liberal biased papers in the country. Here is the quote from the Boston Herald (biased the other way, but at least provides a direct quote):

“We all love good moose hunting, we enjoy our land, we love being outdoors,” Palin said, later adding, “Dover is home to two kinds of people, the people of New Hampshire and the fine people of Massachusetts who got sick of paying all those taxes.”
Yes I was there-Laconia- and the Herald had her quote correct-the Globe had it wrong. She was speaking in a positive manner about those from Massachusetts who presumably moved here for the great outdoors and lower taxes.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:44 AM   #36
nicole

My husband and I walked to the rally in Weir's Beach yesterday. It was a long day but we had fun. People were wild and we enjoyed ourselves. We figured there were about 3000-3500 people there. There were a lot of local politicians there are well as already mentioned Bradley and Sununu. We also saw Joe Kenney in the crowd. As political junkies, we had a great time. I have pics that I still need to load onto the computer.

Nicole
Old 10-16-2008, 11:09 AM   #37
Seeker

Just curious but can someone who was there tell me if boaters were kept away from the area?
Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:18 AM   #38
TiltonBB

Thanked 2,153 Times in 900 Posts
Default No Boats

The Marine Patrol had two boats in front of the Laconia docks and there was no docking allowed during the event.
TiltonBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:55 AM   #39
Weirs guy

No boats, no stray cars or people, lots of cops and secret service. As KonaChick stated its like they weren't even there by 4:30ish even though I passed her motorcade getting onto 93 in Meredith just before 4.

Anyone know why the Mount was "banished" from home for the day? Would've made a great backdrop, but I've got a couple bucks on it having been chartered for the day by leaf peepers.

Now?
Old 10-16-2008, 02:18 PM   #40
flyguy

Default Yup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpg View Post
She's a hottie.
Yeah! I read somewhere that they have a bumper sticker in Alaska that reads: "Alaska- Coldest State, Hottest Governor".
Old 10-16-2008, 02:28 PM   #41
flyguy

Default Northwest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela4design View Post

Sort of a female Dan Quale? ("I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix.")
Old 10-16-2008, 03:26 PM   #42
shooter

Default Dan quale

Dan quale never won a beauty pagent.

any one for a potatoe chip
shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:17 PM   #43
Winnigirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravy boat View Post
Personally, I would love to personally see the woman keeping Tina Fay employed and breathing life into SNL. ;-)

GB
As a huge fan of the show 30 Rock I have to jump in and defend my girl Tina here. As a creator, writer and lead actress (and recent Emmy winner), Tina's been doing pretty well for herself without the Palin impersonation. However, I do agree with you about her breathing life into SNL. They should be bowing down to her brilliance since she is one of the only reasons people are currently tuning in.
Winnigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:22 PM   #44
gtxrider

Default And more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa meredith View Post
"...this is an ex-parrot!" "he ceases to be!"

"nudge, nudge...know what I mean..."

Sorry for the hi-jack...but had to add a bit to the Monty Python stuff...
Could not help myself.
Have they fixed the washout under the tracks at the Weirs for Sara?

"Do you live here? No I'm here on holiday." "Wake up polly!"

We need a laugh at times like these.

I remember Dan Quale coming to where I work as a campaign stop. There were lots of men in suits with ear pieces and large lumps under their jackets. He did not spell anything that day.
gtxrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:07 PM   #45
WeirsBeachBoater

I believe they ran out of Center Harbor. It wasn't possible to load passengers at Weirs due to the visit.
WeirsBeachBoater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:03 PM   #46
RLW

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdude View Post
Does this mean that those who moved from Massachusetts are bad people?
No, just trying to get away from all the taxes, but they are going to the state with all the fee's that just keep o going up.
Old 10-17-2008, 07:34 PM   #47
ITD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLW View Post
No, just trying to get away from all the taxes, but they are going to the state with all the fee's that just keep o going up.

This was in my other post in this thread:

ITD is offline   Reply With Quote