Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2019, 10:47 PM   #1
NHSALESGUY

Default Look no further for a great dive service

I was looking for a dive service to inspect and possibly repair my mooring that hadn't been in service for a number of years. I will be putting a larger/heavier boat on it this season, and wanted to be certain it was ready to handle the boat.

I chased a company for months and got frustrated with no return call etc. I checked the Winni forum (prior to joining the forum) and saw a post about JB DIVE in Gilford. I sent an e-mail on a Sunday afternoon, and got a response from John Baxter within a half hour (impressive, as during the week response would have been fine). John advised he was extremely busy and it would need to be after Memorial Day for a new customer. I asked if he could possibly "squeeze me in?" He said no promises, but provide my address and he would call if he knew he'd be in the area.

I got a call and John arranged a time. He was here a couple days later. Called on his way, as he said he would. Arrived, got some background details and location from me, and he and his dog went to work..... Amazing dog BTW !

Into the cold water, did the inspection in about 20 feet of water with his air tank and dry suit. Came out and up to the house. Advised new chain and hardware needed. Mooring itself all good, and grabbed the needed materials (stainless steel BTW) from his truck and built the system in my driveway. Back to the lake, installed, and done ! Mooring ball set and ready.

John was prepared, organized, efficient, honest, and a great guy! Pricing was quite fair for such a solid job and his labor portion was extremely fair (IMO). That's not easy work...... I was impressed (as you can tell)....... John is also a Veteran, which is quite important to me, and a Veteran-owned small business is one I want to support !!

If you need dive services, call JB DIVE 1st !!
NHSALESGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NHSALESGUY For This Useful Post:
ApS (06-16-2019), garysanfran (05-31-2019), SAMIAM (06-05-2019), Wifi-1 (06-17-2019)
Old 06-04-2019, 12:09 PM   #2
welch-time

John installed our new swim raft & anchor 3 years ago and then had him move it 50 ft last year. A good guy. Highly recommended.
welch-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 07:08 PM   #3
jr616

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHSALESGUY View Post
I was looking for a dive service to inspect and possibly repair my mooring that hadn't been in service for a number of years. I will be putting a larger/heavier boat on it this season, and wanted to be certain it was ready to handle the boat.

I chased a company for months and got frustrated with no return call etc. I checked the Winni forum (prior to joining the forum) and saw a post about JB DIVE in Gilford. I sent an e-mail on a Sunday afternoon, and got a response from John Baxter within a half hour (impressive, as during the week response would have been fine). John advised he was extremely busy and it would need to be after Memorial Day for a new customer. I asked if he could possibly "squeeze me in?" He said no promises, but provide my address and he would call if he knew he'd be in the area.

I got a call and John arranged a time. He was here a couple days later. Called on his way, as he said he would. Arrived, got some background details and location from me, and he and his dog went to work..... Amazing dog BTW !

Into the cold water, did the inspection in about 20 feet of water with his air tank and dry suit. Came out and up to the house. Advised new chain and hardware needed. Mooring itself all good, and grabbed the needed materials (stainless steel BTW) from his truck and built the system in my driveway. Back to the lake, installed, and done ! Mooring ball set and ready.

John was prepared, organized, efficient, honest, and a great guy! Pricing was quite fair for such a solid job and his labor portion was extremely fair (IMO). That's not easy work...... I was impressed (as you can tell)....... John is also a Veteran, which is quite important to me, and a Veteran-owned small business is one I want to support !!

If you need dive services, call JB DIVE 1st !!
Easier to call him with the phone #.....

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
jr616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 09:39 AM   #4
Stilljester

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr616 View Post
Easier to call him with the phone #.....

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
JB Dive
603-630-1968
jbdivellc@gmail.com
Website
Stilljester is offline   Reply With Quote